LC on bred 11 2012!

Just bought these "2012" bred 11 and want to see if they're fake! I already notice that one of the jumpman were backwards ,but I got a different box ,so I don't know. Please check! thanks.
189563b1_IMG_1283.jpeg
43fbaa24_IMG_1284.jpeg
9503bc02_IMG_1285.jpeg
50b24e26_IMG_1286.jpeg
85822e46_IMG_1287.jpeg
848d619e_IMG_1288.jpeg
ca87780e_IMG_1289.jpeg
9f526df1_IMG_1290.jpeg
f629ff10_IMG_1291.jpeg

Shoes are fake. Jumpman on left shoe is facing the wrong direction. Laces are too thin. That's painted plastic on the soles and not carbon fiber. Jumpman Jordan text on tongue is not lined on the third lace spacing. 23 on the back is too wide, not spaced right, and the quality of the print is really bad.

Last edited:
Thanks ,but question. The box that came with it matched up with the numbers and it looked like a previous box ,so how come theyre fake even though like the numbers on the box is the same as the shoes? just wondering

anyone can print matching numbers on the size tags and the box label. that alone doesn't make it legit. the painted plastic on the sole is a dead giveaway that they're fake. those are pretty bad fakes too. no way anyone with even just basic knowledge of jordans could think that those are legit. those shoes look really bad. the numbers don't matter coz i already gave you 5 solid reasons why they are fake.

Last edited:
Thanks man. I saw these on ebay and it was a picture of clean breds with the 2012 box when i got it, the box was a picture of mj (his face) and the box was pretty torn up. But i made the transaction through paypal cuz i offered the seller and sent money through paypal. What can i do now? I want my money back and i dont wanna wear fakes..

Try to contact the seller first. Tell him that the shoes you got were not the ones pictured on his listing and demand a refund. This case falls under the category "item is not as described" or something like that. Also it would help if you still have his original listing on eBay to show that he really used different pictures. If the seller does not resolve the issue and does not give you a refund, this is when you should file a claim on PayPal. Go to PayPal.com and login your account. Under the My Account tab click Resolution Center. It will bring you to another page and on the left side of the page you will see a button labeled Dispute a Transaction. Click on it and follow the steps. Good luck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom