LC: Jordan XI Bred 2012

my bad, move this to the LEGIT CHECK. accidentally posted in here :lol:

FAKES! NO YELLOWING AROUND THE PODS. THE JORDAN HAS A PAIR OF NUT SACKS AND HE PLAYING TENNIS! 
What are you talking about? Nike Talk This is getting crazy somehow some way you need to Filter who can and cannot post in here. make them take a test for each shoe if you can spot 5 out of 5 fakes and 5 out of 5 legit pair then you may proceed. but Brooklyn here should proceed.

Legit 2001 Xi breds 

um what?
laugh.gif
What are you talking about? Nike Talk This is getting crazy somehow some way you need to Filter who can and cannot post in here. make them take a test for each shoe if you can spot 5 out of 5 fakes and 5 out of 5 legit pair then you may proceed. but Brooklyn here should proceed.

Legit 2001 Xi breds 
I was being sarcastic lol. What some "sneaker heads" would say.

FAKES! NO YELLOWING AROUND THE PODS. THE JORDAN HAS A PAIR OF NUT SACKS AND HE PLAYING TENNIS! 

Legit 2001 Xi breds 

these arent 2001's :lol:

they are 2012s

I dont know alot about 11s but everytime i have been scammed for j's (which is 2 times) that box is the one that comes with the shoes so like i said idk for sure but based off that i would say they are fake also, the 23 is weird on the back

The box is wrong so unless he says replacement box which wouldn't make sense if they are DS and how do u lose a box  i would say they are FAKE 

The box is wrong so unless he says replacement box which wouldn't make sense if they are DS and how do u lose a box  i would say they are FAKE 
ofcourse the box is wrong but thats not a reason to say the SNEAKERS are fake. what does the sneakers have to do with the box?
mean.gif

I dont know alot about 11s but everytime i have been scammed for j's (which is 2 times) that box is the one that comes with the shoes so like i said idk for sure but based off that i would say they are fake also, the 23 is weird on the back

it was placed on an old box, it comes with the normal box.

Unless they were already worn by someone with huge ankles I'm iffy about them. That padding on the back (23) just doesn't look right

They're legit, but god damn..probably da worse case

Of pronating patent leather ive EVER seen :lol:

Hope u ain't paying too much for em..joints look

Like someone got shook out they ankles in them

On da hardwood.

Back
Top Bottom