LC Jordan Retro 5 Shanghai Shen.

Please tell me if these are a 100% legit pair of Shanghai's before I purchase, I've been looking around for quite sometime and cannot for the life of me find a pair of Shanghai Shens in Size 12.. This is the only guy I found.. I am paying out of the *** but it's no big deal because I'm a huge fan of the 5. And this would be great to add to the collection.. He says they are legit and was checked out by 2 different sneaker conventions.. Here is the pics that where posted.. Tell me what you guys think I would highly appreciate it.. Thanks everyone !

View media item 980221
View media item 980222
View media item 980223
View media item 980224
View media item 980225
View media item 980226
View media item 980227
View media item 980228
View media item 980229
View media item 980230
View media item 980231

Last edited:
Sorry bud, these are obvious fakes. The mesh is completely wrong and the shade of yellow on the shoes are off. Should be a darker shade. Shark teeth on midsoles are also too sharp. Shen symbol is also incorrect. The tongues are taller than they should be and probably reflect too bright with flash. The plastic in the box is also probably too light I bet.

Netting looks off and the jumpman looks a bit weird to me. I'm pretty sure these are not authentic.

Thank you so much guys..
I was really close to buying these, haha... Thank god I didn't however I have about $720 ready in hand can anyone point me in direction to where I can buy a 100% legit pair I would highly appreciate it.
Or if any of you guys might know someone that has a pair for sale I would honestly prefer the receipt with them.

Thanks guys. !

Thank you so much guys..
I was really close to buying these, haha... Thank god I didn't however I have about $720 ready in hand can anyone point me in direction to where I can buy a 100% legit pair I would highly appreciate it.
Or if any of you guys might know someone that has a pair for sale I would honestly prefer the receipt with them.

Thanks guys. !
If your spending money like that u should shop somewhere reputable like Flightclub.com Or Instyleshoes.com. Somebody gonna rip u off if u dont

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom