LC Jordan Retro 11 Bred

I see a few of these threads and from what I have learned, the pair I am looking into seems legit. However, I would definitely like more opinions...

I wonder how many fake bred 11s we see a day compared to the legit ones. Damb near every legit check in this forum is for Jordan bred 11s.

I found another pair that needs a legit check. Instead of starting another thread, I'll just post them here. Thanks in advance!

Looks good to me except for that plain white paper. Kinda weird not to have the designed paper like it should. Especially that they're a men's size.

Looks good to me except for that plain white paper. Kinda weird not to have the designed paper like it should. Especially that they're a men's size.
agree with this. there should be 2 paper wrapped around the kicks. he may be removed it.

agree with this. there should be 2 paper wrapped around the kicks. he may be removed it.
This is wrong.  Bred 11's DO NOT have double paper... They have white paper with very light grey writing. An easy tell for GMs/Fakes is white paper with the dark grey writing.

Both pairs look suspect to me IMHO...  It may the pics and may be due to the lighting but the PL cut looks high in the back on both pairs...  Also, to my understanding the ball on the "Jumpman" should line up pretty closely with the space between the "23" on the back..  Please post better pic, closer and in focus.

See how the ball is aligned with the space between the "23"

This is wrong.  Bred 11's DO NOT have double paper... They have white paper with very light grey writing. An easy tell for GMs/Fakes is white paper with the dark grey writing.

Both pairs look suspect to me IMHO...  It may the pics and may be due to the lighting but the PL cut looks high in the back on both pairs...  Also, to my understanding the ball on the "Jumpman" should line up pretty closely with the space between the "23" on the back..  Please post better pic, closer and in focus.

See how the ball is aligned with the space between the "23"
That is correct. The gamma 11's come with double paper, a plain white and a carbon fiber print one. PL cut is also a tell but the ball and 23 aspect hasn't been 100% consistent with the RD pairs. I have seen pairs from the store with the ball higher and lower then the middle of the 2 and 3. That's JB quality for you..

That is correct. The gamma 11's come with double paper, a plain white and a carbon fiber print one. PL cut is also a tell but the ball and 23 aspect hasn't been 100% consistent with the RD pairs. I have seen pairs from the store with the ball higher and lower then the middle of the 2 and 3. That's JB quality for you..
Yea, I hear you man.  Biggest disappointment for me as far as JB quality in 2013 goes to the Gamma 11's...  I guess they realize no matter how ****** the product, it WILL sell... haha

I agree with you as well as far as the ball lining up with the "23"  Although its not always on point, it's always almost right there..  And if you look at the pairs OP posted the PL cut looks a little high and the ball is way off, also cant overlook the fact that the paper has no writing.

So if the ball is off a few millimeters the shoe is fake? :lol:

View media item 767833
I thinku missed the point. Legit pairs usually line up perfectly but that doesnt mean JB doesnt mess up sometimes and not have it lined up. But what hes saying is on the fakes many times the ball doesnt line up with the 23 which its suppose to. When determining whether or not a JB 11 is real or not if its a fake chaces are they will have more things wrong with it besides having the ball lined up with the 23.

So if the ball is off a few millimeters the shoe is fake?
laugh.gif
Thats one indication if it is WAY off, then its a red flag.  IMO.  Like i mentioned ive seen it off quite a bit but if its drastic id say the authenticity can definitely be questioned.  Along with other factors i have mentioned with OP's post, the PL cut on the back looks a little high as well and the second set of shoes has the wrong paper all together.  Again, paper wouldn't be a clear indication of authenticity but then it starts piling up you have to question the shoe.  

There's no need for the mocking as well.  Were all here just to try and help with these LC and everyone has their own method so to speak that they use to determine authenticity.  Thats one thing i look at because in the past its rang true.  I have not once said they are fake or taken my assumption that far, i simply said i may need better, clearer pictures to determine.  As well of pictures of the collars and the production dates on the shoes....

Thats one indication if it is WAY off, then its a red flag.  IMO.  Like i mentioned ive seen it off quite a bit but if its drastic id say the authenticity can definitely be questioned.  Along with other factors i have mentioned with OP's post, the PL cut on the back looks a little high as well and the second set of shoes has the wrong paper all together.  Again, paper wouldn't be a clear indication of authenticity but then it starts piling up you have to question the shoe.  

There's no need for the mocking as well.  Were all here just to try and help with these LC and everyone has their own method so to speak that they use to determine authenticity.  Thats one thing i look at because in the past its rang true.  I have not once said they are fake or taken my assumption that far, i simply said i may need better, clearer pictures to determine.  As well of pictures of the collars and the production dates on the shoes....

I'm was slightly upset because you have me questioning my own shoes.

I'm was slightly upset because you have me questioning my own shoes.
If you purchased from a legit retailer then you have nothing to worry about.  I take peace of mind in the fact that all my shoes are purchased from reputable re-sellers or legitimate retailers on RD. Wasn't trying to imply that if the ball is off the shoe is automatically fake, that was miscommunication on my end.  My apologies.

there are some kicks that came in 100% Legit store like Nike, FL or Flightclubs that has some defects like the ball in the logo of j11s is off, some glued excess on the mid sole or even the release dates. 

i just posted my pair of j11 bred that came in nikestore.uk  a year ago and some of our brothers here says something about the release date which am very much confident that my pairs are 100% authentic.

just to make it short, if you know that u cop your shoes in a reputable dealer then have peace of mind. 

cheers

[ATTACHMENT=5643]image.jpg (1,485k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][ATTACHMENT=5644]image.jpg (1,503k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][ATTACHMENT=5645][ATTACHMENT=5646]image.jpg (1,471k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]

Just want to ask if this legit or not. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom