LC Jordan CIGAR 6

I have determined that I have a fake pair of size 8.5 in these.  Now I want to compare the (2) size 9's that I have which by all my research look ok to me but I would like other input...........

PAIR 1 This is the pair I am convinced are legit

PAIR 2 This pair the logo isn't quite as crisp as the first but it is still not the "fake logo" you see out there imo

Why are the leathers so different on the two pair?  The one is very dark to me.....do the shoes vary this much?

Left is PAIR 1 and right is PAIR 2

All help is appreciated.  Thanks

I have determined that I have a fake pair of size 8.5 in these.  Now I want to compare the (2) size 9's that I have which by all my research look ok to me but I would like other input...........

PAIR 1 This is the pair I am convinced are legit

PAIR 2 This pair the logo isn't quite as crisp as the first but it is still not the "fake logo" you see out there imo

Why are the leathers so different on the two pair?  The one is very dark to me.....do the shoes vary this much?

Left is PAIR 1 and right is PAIR 2

All help is appreciated.  Thanks
take a picture of the back of both pairs of sneakers side by side

If you bought all 3 online NOT from authorized retailers..Chances are they are all fake..

The difference in the shade is too significant... I have never seen two authentic pairs with that much difference in the shades. You know what they say..? DOUBTS = FAKES (just to be one the safe side) these cost way too much to ignore doubts on authenticity. But that's just me though.
Doubts does not = fake. There are a ton of people that come here that doubt the legitimacy of there shoes and they are told they are legit.

If you gon' quote me please quote the whole thing. in the end I said:
...but it's just me though
So obviously I was speaking for myself without making it a rule of thumb. C'mon bruh.
Aside from that. The commonality in the flaws are becoming funny to me. My infrared toro 6's had the same issues when compared side by side to my authentic ones from Nike. Noticeable discoloration in the shade and soles, and back logo sits lower.
View media item 1053715

Last edited:
This is why u dont buy from random *** people and random *** sites so u dont have to find out down the road u got hustled

Last edited:
From all the Authentic vs Rep/Fake/Super Perfects whatever you want to call them reviews I have seen. The Authentic pairs have a darker leather color and do have shine to them vs a dull brown looking color. 

I stand behind my opinion that the authentic pairs have that dark brown leather with a little shine. I have had 4 pairs in hand and ALL had that dark brown leather color to them. From what I have seen on Youtube comparisons the GM pairs had the lighter brown color and the shield on the back did not pop out as much and it was  almost the same color as the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom