LC Jordan 5 Black Grape

Send a picture of the twentythirteen in the tongue, you're going to have to unlace the shoe in order to see it

Here you go. Thats the best quality I could get.

Last edited:
Sorry bro, i think these may be fake, engraving is supposed to be deeper than that

They look fine to me. The imprinting of the twenty thirteen can vary in deep/shallowness. Just so long as the font of the words are correct. Post a better pic of the black plastic. Looks a bit transparent and the QC stamp on the inside of the lid if any.

I think the shoe is authentic. 

-Material is correct (Ashy for men's sizes)

-Tongue looks correct and so does the netting

-Box looks good as well.

-Shark teeth look good.

I don't know much about that twenty thirteen since my pair is still DS. 

I think the shoe is authentic. 
-Material is correct (Ashy for men's sizes)
-Tongue looks correct and so does the netting
-Box looks good as well.
-Shark teeth look good.

I don't know much about that twenty thirteen since my pair is still DS. 
Could you send us a pic of the engraving on your pair?

I think legit...the fakes have a greenish/ brown tint on the black...like they did put enough dye on them...and I own DS legit pair!

Could you send us a pic of the engraving on your pair?
As mentioned, my pair is DS. I'm not going to undo the shoelaces to take a picture. But I'll show you on my Fire Reds that the engraving is not deep. 

I purchased these are my local Shiekh Shoes, so I know my pair is authentic.

With that said and this picture showing an engraving that isn't deep, I'm going to keep saying the shoes posted are authentic Black Grapes. 

Guys my friend said that he believes mine is authentic. I showed it to him. He owns a pair of Retro 5 black grape that he got from Nike when they came out. He said everything looks the same like his. The twentythirteen engraving on the tongues and double stitching on the bottom of the air jordan labels are the same on his too he said.  Thanks for your replies though. + rep to you guys.

Btw the picture above came from my friend. He took a picture of his 5 black grape shoe and sent it to me.

I had a pair of these, and the engraving on them was very shallow, much like the ones posted. I don't think I have a pic of it, but I'll look and see. That being said, I think this pair is legit.

Back
Top Bottom