LC: Grape V

Fake, looks like they put one fake and one authentic or gm or super perfect replica, the backs of the two are completely different with a different jumpman, leather cut, toe box and jumpman

I'm going to have to disagree with you based off what you said, the only thing that throws them off is how the soles are different shades. Anyone else? 

I'm going to have to disagree with you based off what you said, the only thing that throws them off is how the soles are different shades. Anyone else? 
I agree with you on that but look really carefully on the back, everything is completely different heights and same with the toebox

May be a mix matched pair or the lighting... Need to see clear shots of the side of the shoes and the box label, and paper in box to confirm... I'm thinking GM though since the seller didn't post any of this and the tongues are crooked

Last edited:
2 different jumpmen lol..That's called perspective homie..I agree w JC..this dude don't know what he's talking about.. Need to see clear shots of the side of the shoes and the box label, and paper in box to confirm... I'm thinking GM though since the seller didn't post any of this and the tongues are crooked
dude why you gotta comment on everything I say on EVERYTHING I comment on like chill damn, and look at this pic View media item 734873

Seller claimed he lost the box, the difference in height could be the angle which the picture was taken, in addition the overall shape of the shoe looks authentic to me. Thanks for your opinion on the back but I do believe that its just the angle of the picture that causes this unevenness. 

SMH...man the shoes are not exactly side by side..the pic is not taken straight on and it's at a drastic angle..those lines are never gonna line up..and I keep commenting bc you keep being wrong..I edited my comment before you even posted this just so you wouldn't think it's personal..This is something a few of us here take seriously try to do the same and we are good..

Also note how the left shoes heel is back further than the right shoe, that could cause the diff in height. 

I will not be copping these, the no box issue does seem sketchy thanks for everyones help, repped everyone 

SMH...man the shoes are not exactly side by side..the pic is not taken straight on and it's at a drastic angle..those lines are never gonna line up..and I keep commenting bc you keep being wrong..I edited my comment before you even posted this just so you wouldn't think it's personal..This is something a few of us here take seriously try to do the same and we are good..
bruh I really dog care bout what you think on the shoes that you reply to my every comment on, it's your OPINION, not a fact, completely different thins but it doesn't ver matter about the angle of the pic, like I said if you think the leather cut on these and the space between the jumpman and the midsole is the same your blind View media item 734911

bruh I really dog care bout what you think on the shoes that you reply to my every comment on, it's your OPINION, not a fact, completely different thins but it doesn't ver matter about the angle of the pic, like I said if you think the leather cut on these and the space between the jumpman and the midsole is the same your blind
Na dude it is actually fact not just my opinion..An if you stopped to listen for a second instead of being a knucklehead you may learn a little something....

First off Einstein your perspective lines should run this way, and by doing this the correct way you can clearly see how off center to the box and staggered the shoes are.. Now you think a straight line should make them line up? NEVER gonna happen. IMHO the reason the jumpmen seem different is because of this fact and the angle the image was taken at.. But even so even RD pairs dont line up perfectly sometimes so who knows..Im done arguing with you.

Na dude it is actually fact not just my opinion..An if you stopped to listen for a second instead of being a knucklehead you may learn a little something....

First off Einstein your perspective lines should run this way, and by doing this the correct way you can clearly see how off center to the box and staggered the shoes are.. Now you think a straight line should make them line up? NEVER gonna happen. IMHO the reason the jumpmen seem different is because of this fact and the angle the image was taken at.. But even so even RD pairs dont line up perfectly sometimes so who knows..Im done arguing with you.
View media item 734968
? If anyone's being a knucklehead here it's you, I'm not talking about the JUMPMAN or about the STUFF LINING UP, it's a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SHAPE. Nothing else to say. Look. And I'm never replyin to yo comments again, it's a fact that I'm right about the shape of the back leather cuts too. View media item 735007View media item 735013

Last edited:
? If anyone's being a knucklehead here it's you, I'm not talking about the JUMPMAN or about the STUFF LINING UP, it's a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SHAPE. Nothing else to say. Look. And I'm never replyin to yo comments again, it's a fact that I'm right about the shape of the back leather cuts too.
IMO thats from the shoe being open a little more.. Squeeze the back of the Right shoe a little put it in perspective correctly and ta-da.. OK though you are right.. peace.

Back
Top Bottom