LC doernbecher 5

those are no where close to these, find a pair exactly like these then if there high quality gm of these out there. There were a lot of these were nike sent out pairs that didn't have a flashlight, heck even those fake pair have flashlights. You don't need a receipt to tell if a shoe legit or not, it just makes it easier.
Do as you please bro..I'm just saying for DB $ I would want to BE SURE..As well as have all of the accessories. A simple thing like a lace lock or a flashlight adds value to the package because it's COMPLETE. That is unless your not paying DB $ then that would be a sign as well..

Do as you please bro..I'm just saying for DB $ I would want to BE SURE..As well as have all of the accessories. A simple thing like a lace lock or a flashlight adds value to the package because it's COMPLETE. That is unless your not paying DB $ then that would be a sign as well..
I said I passed on a few post above cause I'm really not certain on these. You can't compare them to those GM/fakes unless you found a pair similar cause all GM's have similar issues. The only thing wrong with these is the tongue which isn't jagged like GM's.

Last edited:
theres a fake with the family on the tongue now but the prism effect isn't as good so idk

Back
Top Bottom