LC doernbecher 5

Yeah, I'm not sure about these either.  That tongue is really bothering me.  If you're looking to buy these shoes then I'd advise you'd look elsewhere.  If I were you, I wouldn't consider purchasing these when I'm not sure about the authenticity of the shoes.

Looking fake to me.

Tongue is too choppy, Jumpman on the back of the left shoe looks odd, and maybe I'm just looking at it funny...but in the 2nd pic it looks like there's a picture of a Jumpman on the lacebag where there should be Nike and the swoosh.

I'd stay away.

These look fake to too me. The words going down the front toe shouldn't match up that consistently. They should be off or say something different. also the lace bag should have a nike check on it too like @lachrymotion said. here's some pics of the toe and lace bag

From what ive seen gotta be at least 90% of the DBs that come through here are fake. Prob more than 90% honestly.

I've never seen fakes this good of quality before tho so thats scary. i only seen them look like the pair on the left. CRAZY

ebay and $900
all the gm pair ive seen had a messed up print,not a good rainbow effect, and puffy liner 
I never seen a fake pair anywhere close to these
if it was me I would just drop the 1400 at flight club instead of risking 900 on some fakes from eBay

Last edited:
if it was me I would just drop the 1400 at flight club instead of risking 900 on some fakes from eBay
There still a lot steals to be had on ebay but im going pass on these and I refuse pay over 1k for any shoe unless it some yeezys

Last edited:
Those are Legit...I have these. The words/lettering should line up..."damn near" in the same place on both shoes. Check out JUMPMAN on back. The ball should be pointed at the same word/letter on both shoes. "Family" on top of both tongues. Maybe another DB5 owner can help out, but I'm sure they'er legit!

MANY good fakes of these exist.. Those you referenced are the VERY low quality fakes. Where is the flashlight? Where's the receipt? I'm pretty sure someone who waited in line for these would be smart enough to keep the receipt right? ESPECIALLY if they planned on reselling which 95% of the kids who copped did plan on it.. I'm honestly not liking the looks of these either OP.. For DB money I would want to be VERY VERY sure.

Do you think this guy is selling a legit pair for $600 shipped? http://www.ebay.com/itm/171349926448?redirect=mobile....I don't think so..
those are no where close to these, find a pair exactly like these then if there high quality gm of these out there. There were a lot of these were nike sent out pairs that didn't have a flashlight, heck even those fake pair have flashlights. You don't need a receipt to tell if a shoe legit or not, it just makes it easier.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom