LC DB5 BOUGHT FROM ROSS

If you don't mind saying, how much did you pay for them? You say that when you saw these on ebay, you "had to get them" as if they were very cheap. If the price was ridiculously low like under $200, that could be an indicator they are fake

@rickyriebel yes I had to get them bc of the price. Again knowing that db5's will go for 1k or more. Knowing that these would be at most a b grade. And with everything checking out, I felt comfortable with what I paid. More than $200 tho

Last edited:
If you don't mind saying, how much did you pay for them? You say that when you saw these on ebay, you "had to get them" as if they were very cheap. If the price was ridiculously low like under $200, that could be an indicator they are fake

Oh stop. Rare insane steals are always possible.

Someone bought a pair of OG Concords autographed by Jordan himself from some old lady at a fleemarket for $100 (or a little less, I can't remember). LC'd em, legit. Sent it off to TOPPS I believe to get LC'd on the autograph, legit.

As far as these, that toebox inconsistency immediately says that these are not retail / final product shoes. These were limited, and a mistake like that would never be on a legit pair I believe. B-grades or less from here on out for these.

Last edited:
Oh stop. Rare insane steals are always possible.

Someone bought a pair of OG Concords autographed by Jordan himself from some old lady at a fleemarket for $100 (or a little less, I can't remember). LC'd em, legit. Sent it off to TOPPS I believe to get LC'd on the autograph, legit.

As far as these, that toebox inconsistency immediately says that these are not retail / final product shoes. These were limited, and a mistake like that would never be on a legit pair I believe. B-grades or less from here on out for these.
Im not denying that, i was just trying to get more information on where they came from/how much he paid.

This pair looks authentic, but i do believe that they are B-Grades. The shoe checks out, but there are defiantly some factory defects such as the toe box and tongue.

It says back on a pic on the first page on the Ross Tag he paid $39.99 marked down from $79.99

It says back on a pic on the first page on the Ross Tag he paid $39.99 marked down from $79.99
Yea, but he is actually not the guy that bought them from ross. Theoretically, anyone could stick a ross tag on a pair of DB Vs and say thats where they came from. Same thing as when people put a nike receipt with a fake pair of shoes.

Yea, but he is actually not the guy that bought them from ross. Theoretically, anyone could stick a ross tag on a pair of DB Vs and say thats where they came from. Same thing as when people put a nike receipt with a fake pair of shoes.
Yea true dat. Repped. I dunno what's going on here. I thought the guy who posted bought them directly from Ross. Why haven't we even seen a pic with the black light yet? I mean with the amount of money these are worth I would have been done bought me a black light to look at these and post pics.

Last edited:
Here's my honest opinion. This just doesn't make sense to me at all. As we've stated Ross and tjmaxx buys bulks of supply that sits.
1. Since I've been buying on my own roughly 7 years I've never seen a GR in any Ross etc.

2. These are highly limited and sold out instantly. How could Ross buy a bulk then? Their bulk numbers wouldn't have even been met by nikes productions numbers with these

I've seen before though a pic of db3s with a Ross tag. Think that person was caught trollin. As for the shoes I really wish I was an absolute expert with these OP. I know a lil and Only thing rubbing me wrong as of now is the shark teeth painting and the tongues a little. Not horrible though

Just so everyone knows though I have caught Ross selling fake clothes. Back when I was like 14 I saw this g unit tee that looked so cheap to me( I lol at those days) and once I showed my uncle he knew it was fake and we showed the manager. They then took all the shirts off the rack

I did not purchase these from Ross. Again, the person that I bought them from on ebay. Purchased from Ross. I will also buy a black light later today to post pics. Thanks for your opinions.

Looks fine to me. B-grade stamp looks solid. Obvious manufacturer flaws which should be since they are B-grades. Plus the shoes itself look ok to me. These just wouldn't go for much as TB said since they are B-grade or lower and without accessories.

Here's my honest opinion. This just doesn't make sense to me at all. As we've stated Ross and tjmaxx buys bulks of supply that sits.
1. Since I've been buying on my own roughly 7 years I've never seen a GR in any Ross etc.

2. These are highly limited and sold out instantly. How could Ross buy a bulk then? Their bulk numbers wouldn't have even been met by nikes productions numbers with these

I've seen before though a pic of db3s with a Ross tag. Think that person was caught trollin. As for the shoes I really wish I was an absolute expert with these OP. I know a lil and Only thing rubbing me wrong as of now is the shark teeth painting and the tongues a little. Not horrible though

Just so everyone knows though I have caught Ross selling fake clothes. Back when I was like 14 I saw this g unit tee that looked so cheap to me( I lol at those days) and once I showed my uncle he knew it was fake and we showed the manager. They then took all the shirts off the rack

Keep in mind Ross and Marshall's or TJMaxx also buys from overseas.

The reason you don't see them is because there are resellers that goes in there the morning they put them out weekly.

These are a high quality fake, one of those "super perfect" fakes
B grades are only sold at nike outlets
The sole should have a blue tint
The tongue is a bit choppy
The air bubbles looks non-functional

I wouldnt be surprised if Ross, Marshalls carried fakes since they move so much shipment, and most employees are clueless
I found these fake new love 1's at my local Winners (Canadian version of Marshalls)
View media item 1118885

These are a high quality fake, one of those "super perfect" fakes
B grades are only sold at nike outlets
The sole should have a blue tint
The tongue is a bit choppy
The air bubbles looks non-functional

I wouldnt be surprised if Ross, Marshalls carried fakes since they move so much shipment, and most employees are clueless
I found these fake new love 1's at my local Winners (Canadian version of Marshalls)
View media item 1118885
I'm with this guy. Agreed 100%. Repped.

Back
Top Bottom