LC Check: Jordan 11 BRED 2012

Hey guys might be pulling the trigger on these...are they legit?

Thanks in advance for your help!

We need more pics of the collars, the 23, and the paper inside the box.
From what I can see the MSRP tag wasn't even attached. And no sticker from an authorized retailer. But then the paper isnt dark. I'm kinda iffy on this one. The shoes look on point, other then the aformentioned pictures needed. I dont see any flaws.

Last edited:
From what I can see the MSRP tag wasn't even attached. And no sticker from an authorized retailer. But then the paper isnt dark. I'm kinda iffy on this one. The shoes look on point, other then the aformentioned pictures needed. I dont see any flaws.

Agreed more pictures are need.

Hanon is an international retailer. International shoes don't have MSRP tags. International shoes also don't have a size sticker on the insole. They have a diagram of the shoe. Ask for a picture of the insole showing the insole sticker.

Agreed more pictures are need.

Hanon is an international retailer. International shoes don't have MSRP tags. International shoes also don't have a size sticker on the insole. They have a diagram of the shoe. Ask for a picture of the insole showing the insole sticker.
Guys here are more pictures..

Those are legit.  Correct patent leather cut, traction pods are in the right place, 23 on the back looks ok, correct stickers/labels on the insole and box since it is an international pair....

100% legit. your good.some people have jumpmans missing their heads shipped from FNL.

RD= Release Day.. IMHO $300 is a little much.. You can find DS Bred 11s for $250 or so..
I'm in Canada, so the retail prices for J's are always more here.  The retail price on release day of this shoe was $225 and we have to pay 12% tax.  Looked on ebay and the shoe seems to be going for more than $300 + shipping...

I'm in Canada, so the retail prices for J's are always more here.  The retail price on release day of this shoe was $225 and we have to pay 12% tax.  Looked on ebay and the shoe seems to be going for more than $300 + shipping...
GODDAMN! 225? Lmfaoo that's brazy man. So 300 is a pretty good price up there. And RD is release day.

Back
Top Bottom