lc check bred 11

These are fake the 23s in the back are stretched and mis aligned and the PL cut is high and you could see through the red sole stay away from these

Bred 11s don't come with that box.... Unless it was a replacement box. The 23s in the back look funny too. That's just me tho

Bred 11s don't come with that box.... Unless it was a replacement box. The 23s in the back look funny too. That's just me tho
Yes they do they didnt come out with a pull out box that year they went cheap on us and gave us a normal black jordan box with that red thing that says XI and says the tinker made shine and you blahh blahh you noe what im saying but these did not come out with a pull out box

Yea bro replicas only come with that box lol
Not true. Like the poster above said, JB cheaped out that year. This is the one recent colorway retro that didn't come in the nice pullout box that comes with the CGs, Concords, Jams, and Gammas. It still has the plastic XI cover inside though.

These look legit to me. The 23s are stretched from wear (assuming the seller is advertising this as a used pair), but look legit. You should be also be able to see through the red sole. 

Bred11s are a little harder to l/c imo. Hopefully others that are more experienced can provide some input too.

Not true. Like the poster above said, JB cheaped out that year. This is the one recent colorway retro that didn't come in the nice pullout box that comes with the CGs, Concords, Jams, and Gammas. It still has the plastic XI cover inside though.

These look legit to me. The 23s are stretched from wear (assuming the seller is advertising this as a used pair), but look legit. You should be also be able to see through the red sole. 

Bred11s are a little harder to l/c imo. Hopefully others that are more experienced can provide some input too.
Naw bro im meaning only the bred 11 replicas come with a pull out box and i know who doesnt know that mostly all 11s come out with pull out boxes im just saying for the bred 11s not all 11s the only 11s that didnt comeout with a pull out box are the anniversary 11s and bred 11

Naw bro im meaning only the bred 11 replicas come with a pull out box and i know who doesnt know that mostly all 11s come out with pull out boxes im just saying for the bred 11s not all 11s the only 11s that didnt comeout with a pull out box are the anniversary 11s and bred 11
My bad, just reread the post before yours, hah. Taken out of context. We're on the same page.

Lol its all good bro but also on the bred 11s im not saying that the sole on the bred 11 should not be see through but it should be a bot more harder to see through the sole

Smh.. These are 100% legit '12 Retro Bred 11's. Idk why that retro card is there though. OP you're good on those.

I own a legit pair of these and agree, these are legit. The 23's are good. They're worn but the 23 aren't stretched in the way fakes are. The box is good also, I don't know what you guy's are talking about.

I own a legit pair of these and agree, these are legit. The 23's are good. They're worn but the 23 aren't stretched in the way fakes are. The box is good also, I don't know what you guy's are talking about.

Right? Guys, please be careful when calling a pair legit or fake. These are people's shoes were talking about and giving an incorrect LC can mislead the OP.

Back
Top Bottom