LC and PC... OG bordeaux...OG aqua... OG IX true red/ white

whats up nt i just picked this one last week but it wasnt my size but cant resist cause its very unbeatable prize all OG... im just wndrine if i can get a PCand LC on this babies.. thnx a lot... (anyone intrested PM me) sorry for the large pics... shoes are size 12 i still gt 3 more shoes to post...
OG jordan VII bordeaux
314qfmg.jpg

34g94x0.jpg

OG jordan aqua
15phbvt.jpg

fcib9g.jpg

2w22e89.jpg

OG jordan IX true red/white
148g1ea.jpg

egaiww.jpg

All of them are definitely legit guaranteed. Tags match up, shapes correct, all of that. As for a price check, I'll leave that up to some one else.Goodnight

All shoes are legit
-shape is right
-tag matches up to air-jordans.com
-colors are good
-wear looks good

As for PC
VII:220-250?
VIII:75-125
IX: 100-125

I saw some for 120 DS but no box on ebay, Im sure you could get more if you tried though, I think thats the very lowest (80)

Originally Posted by twistoFFaith

thnx.. just a question.... realy the aquas are 80$ their OG thou? just a quest dnt get mad
The reason the VIIIs aren't worth much is because they are unwearable. This means the only real use for them is for collection purposes. Nowif your going to have a pair for collection, not many people are going to want a beat up pair that have visible signs of crumbling & don't come withthe OG box & paper.

The same applies for your IXs ....even though they are in slightly better condition, they are unwearable & don't come with the OG accessories

Back
Top Bottom