LC/ AJ XI Concord and my first thread on NT, thanks

Soles and stuff do look much better in those shots honestly. Maybe it was the pix earlier..They looked yellowish or something..Cleaning them could explain why the soles looked off to me as well..I may have misspoke earlier..Ok couple more should get it done.. Sorry just wanna be as sure as i can for the both of you guys..

snap a birds eye shot so I can see the shapes of the collars..
Pull out an insole and snap a shot of the back of the insole and the bottom of the shoes where the insole was..Im looking for stamps etc if any.
Also take the paper out of the shoes..Try to reshape them a bit if possible and snap another front shot for me..
Also one good lateral side shot..
I should be able to give you a 100% with those shots.

Last edited:
Soles and stuff do look much better in those shots honestly. Maybe it was the pix earlier..They looked yellowish or something..Cleaning them could explain why the soles looked off to me as well..I may have misspoke earlier..Ok couple more should get it done.. Sorry just wanna be as sure as i can for the both of you guys..

Pull out an insole and snap a shot of the back of the insole and the bottom of the shoes where the insole was..Im looking for stamps etc if any.
Also take the paper out of the shoes..Try to reshape them a bit if possible and snap another front shot for me..
View media item 1572452 here's a shot of the size 10.5 box stamp

View media item 1572460

View media item 1572461

View media item 1572452 here's a shot of the size 10.5 box stamp View media item 1572463 pic with the tissue paper removed

Honestly man the more i look at them the less on the fence i am..Everything looks ok to me from your recent pix..Not a perfect pair, but i would say they are legit.

The only thing throwing me off on these is the shape of the toebox. Aside from that, everything checks out imo

Honestly man the more i look at them the less on the fence i am..Everything looks ok to me from your recent pix..Not a perfect pair, but i would say they are legit.
Thank you for your time bro, my boy told me you helped him out numerous times, so you're opinion was the main one i was looking forward to...so when you disagreed ,despite my knowledge and the help from other various pages and blogs,I was a little confused , so if you finalize they're legit...IM going to relist them ..again thank you for clearing things up

Putting my 2 cents in on this one.

From first glance I already thought these were 100% legit. I have a friend that has a legit pair of Concords that are heavily used with 23's that are super stretched that would make most people think they're fake.

View media item 1573401
A 100% legit, retail pair. I've seen many fakes and legit pairs of '11 Concords which is why I know how a legit pair looks like. But once they're heavily used, the harder it is to tell if they were fake when they were DS because of the fact of the stretching of the 23's.

For my fellow NT members out there, I wanna get your honest opinion and let me know if you were to see that pic I just posted in any other thread that you would have thought they were legit or fake.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom