LC 2013 Royal OG 1's

Hey Everyone,

I won an auction and this was the description:

Up for sale is a BRAND new pair of Air Jordan 1s, in the rare "royal" colorway

I am told the shoes are "BGRADES" which many interpret as either minor defects from the factory while others see them as variants

Please take a close look at all the pictures before bidding to avoid confusion, please message me if you have any questions.

I am a reputable eBayer and will ship out the shoes, double boxed, ASAP

Thanks for looking

So understanding that bgrades, if using the term correctly should be authentic, they just may have a few cosmetic problems, such as excessive glue, scratched leather, ect. So I took a chance and won the auction.

After I won the auction the seller message me make sure I understood that these were bgrades. I replied saying that as long as they're authentic I could care less if they're bgrades. He responded that he couldn't tell me if they were authentic and that he got them in a trade, so he doesn't know where they were purchased at. So now of course I'm real leery about sending this dude money. 

So please, if you guys could help me out, and verify if these are indeed authentic or if they're a grey market pair, I would appreciate it. I looked a few other LC posts and looked at the guide and I can't tell for certain.

Also, I do know that the box is for the black toe 1's but since they have a footlocker tag figured possibly the person who traded them to the seller used a different box?

Size 11

Super fake. 100%. Not B-Grades. They would have a 'B' stamp on the production tag or come in a different box. Everything is wrong about the shoes. The box was clearly from a possible legit pair if black toes that was probably a different size which is why everything is ripped off from the box tag. Don't pay for these if you haven't already and cancel this transaction because these are one of the really bad fakes..

Last edited:
Fake. Wow dude went all out messing up the box too. The lace bag looks big from the side as well. Stay away from these!

Super fake. 100%. Not B-Grades. They would have a 'B' stamp on the production tag or come in a different box. Everything is wrong about the shoes. The box was clearly from a possible legit pair if black toes that was probably a different size which is why everything is ripped off from the box tag. Don't pay for these if you haven't already and cancel this transaction because these are one of the really bad fakes..
Fake. Wow dude went all out messing up the box too. The lace bag looks big from the side as well. Stay away from these!
not legit. and terrible quailty
That's the worst pair of royals ever! Quick pass!!!
laugh.gif

Damn, kinda feel like an idiot for not recognizing they're fakes since it seems to be that obvious. Thanks for all your help guys!

Don't trust anyone that says their shoes are B-Grades. Only some releases have B-Grade versions of them that were sold in outlets.

Back
Top Bottom