LC 2 Pairs of Jordan XIs

Alright so the Black/Reds are supposedly OGs size 11 and the Space Jams are 2001 retros in a size 10. The patent seems to be cut oddly or is it just me? Thanksin advance:
http://i.ebayimg.com/20/!BQ)P!3gBWk~$(KGrHgoH-EQEjlLluvvMBJ6sqKE9Eg~~_1.JPG
c16b_1.JPG

c1f6_1.JPG

c290_1.JPG

!BQ)P!cgBGk~%24(KGrHgoH-DYEjlLl4)iEBJ6sqDy(Ug~~_1.JPG

!BQ)RlU!BWk~%24(KGrHgoH-DUEjlLlw8DFBJ6tIn4PcQ~~_1.JPG

!BQ)RmywB2k~%24(KGrHgoH-CYEjlLl8jjFBJ6tI9l0Gw~~_1.JPG

!BQ)RnKQ!Wk~%24(KGrHgoH-C0EjlLlt+dzBJ6tJDgL9Q~~_1.JPG

6646_1.JPG

63fa_1.JPG

Blk/Red - ??? (80% sure real)

The tag is messed up. Correct style, color, and font. The production factory numbers are good, but the country is wrong. Based on the tag those should havebeen made in China, not Taiwan.

SJ's - Fake (100% sure)

Should not have the raw leather cut (the white part like the blk/reds)
No 23 spacing
Font on the tag is wrong
The CF is supposed to just be black and not have purple

the spacejams are fake for sure...the white lining around the patent leather shouldnt be there and the checkered part of the kicks on the sole should be allblack and not black/blue...the og bred's should have the white lining, but imo if he is selling one pair of fakes, why take the risk and buy kicks fromsome1 like that...even if in the rare instance the breds are legit...but i think the breds are fake as well, i dont like the checkered portion on the sole ofthose kicks either...but thats just my opinion.

^ I'm gonna have to agree with him as well. While the CF on OG's vs Retro blk/red XI's is different, I think it may be just a tad too white. Andalso if you've got one pair of fakes chances are you're other pairs are fake too.

So until others can confirm I think it's a good idea to just consider them fake.

I have to agree with the people above. At the same time, here's my input:

breds = legit OG pair due to the jumpan in the back....the stitching coincides with that of an OG pair, there is spacing between the 2 and 3 as a real pairshould have, it has a white lining like an OG pair should have, shoetag looks good....

space jams = fake...shouldn't have a white lining, carbon fiver should be all black, no spacing between 2 and 3, date on tag is not touching(or nearlytouching) barcode and is in different font from a real tag,

1000% sure thats the Og breds are legit.
-Jams are fake... cf is wrong (should be solid blk), date is wrong, and not touching, jumpman is wrongly placed.

Back
Top Bottom