lawyers and future lawyers enter

Why do you need to be a lawyer or even a future one to answer this?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mholmes87

because of skin color
nerd.gif

Lol the "war on drugs" is more prone to target blacks. Mandatory for 5g of crack (predominantly black drug) is 5 years and the same amount of its powder form (used mostly by whites) is 1 year. 

Originally Posted by mholmes87

because of skin color
nerd.gif

Lol the "war on drugs" is more prone to target blacks. Mandatory for 5g of crack (predominantly black drug) is 5 years and the same amount of its powder form (used mostly by whites) is 1 year. 

I thought this was going to be a thread where were talk about law schools/legal careers, evidently not. Misleading title for sure

I thought this was going to be a thread where were talk about law schools/legal careers, evidently not. Misleading title for sure

Originally Posted by NikePennyIV

I was thinking the same thing, especially with the LSAT being tomorrow.

Originally Posted by NikePennyIV

I was thinking the same thing, especially with the LSAT being tomorrow.

crack associated with more crime.. and the undertones include the fact that the poor (often blacks and minorities) are the major users of crack.

crack associated with more crime.. and the undertones include the fact that the poor (often blacks and minorities) are the major users of crack.

Back
Top Bottom