Last Train to Paris> My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

roll.gif
at OP.

Kanye released a album that is basically flawless. It's not even close.

Album is a classic but u have madd people saying they dont listen to it anymore.  Sure.  For the record im not saying that its a bad album by any means.  I like it.  Its just strange how it doesnt have the replay value of some his other albums.  If this record is a classic +** is late registration?  The reason I said LTTP is thats the album im bumping heavy, they came out within a month of each other and its funny how a diddy album gets more burn than a Kanye album to me. 

Nitsuh Abebe from New York magazine said "Last Train to Paris is one of the first records that's really made me feel like [Diddy] sounds clever. [However he] makes what seems to me to be an aesthetic error, which is that if you want to put sleek, rainy-sounding synths everywhere ... [But] this album hits its mood right, though — gray skies, Eurorail, and drama — it's excellent stuff. The hectic format fades away, and the music actually becomes the hypnotic cruise it aspires to be. And when I compare that to some artists' arty touchstones, it makes me want to congratulate Diddy on steering his fantasies in a direction that's often more vital and interesting, if not in his hands then in those of others." He said that although the album was similar to Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, Diddy's was a "shiny movie of an album" and thus "may have been a better album".[sup][64][/sup]
that was on the LTTP wiki page.  Im not using it to validate my opinion but i know im not crazy
laugh.gif

Album is a classic but u have madd people saying they dont listen to it anymore.  Sure.  For the record im not saying that its a bad album by any means.  I like it.  Its just strange how it doesnt have the replay value of some his other albums.  If this record is a classic +** is late registration?  The reason I said LTTP is thats the album im bumping heavy, they came out within a month of each other and its funny how a diddy album gets more burn than a Kanye album to me. 

Nitsuh Abebe from New York magazine said "Last Train to Paris is one of the first records that's really made me feel like [Diddy] sounds clever. [However he] makes what seems to me to be an aesthetic error, which is that if you want to put sleek, rainy-sounding synths everywhere ... [But] this album hits its mood right, though — gray skies, Eurorail, and drama — it's excellent stuff. The hectic format fades away, and the music actually becomes the hypnotic cruise it aspires to be. And when I compare that to some artists' arty touchstones, it makes me want to congratulate Diddy on steering his fantasies in a direction that's often more vital and interesting, if not in his hands then in those of others." He said that although the album was similar to Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, Diddy's was a "shiny movie of an album" and thus "may have been a better album".[sup][64][/sup]
that was on the LTTP wiki page.  Im not using it to validate my opinion but i know im not crazy
laugh.gif

wow, i'm disappointed 

MBDTF was hands down better than LTTP

I cant see how it could be close 
grin.gif

wow, i'm disappointed 

MBDTF was hands down better than LTTP

I cant see how it could be close 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

what is so classic about kanye's worst album?

he aint even talkin bout #%%% on there...

Time you've said some dumb #!#+, but this right here...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

what is so classic about kanye's worst album?

he aint even talkin bout #%%% on there...

Time you've said some dumb #!#+, but this right here...

I enjoyed Graduation more than MBTDF personally. I just did not feel it was a classic album, it was just a good album. A classic album gets heavy play from me, stays in regular rotation. CD and Graduation are the two that I still play often. The other albums I touch back in with from time to time.

LTTP and the new LL/HL mixtape have gotten WAY more play than MBTDF.

I enjoyed Graduation more than MBTDF personally. I just did not feel it was a classic album, it was just a good album. A classic album gets heavy play from me, stays in regular rotation. CD and Graduation are the two that I still play often. The other albums I touch back in with from time to time.

LTTP and the new LL/HL mixtape have gotten WAY more play than MBTDF.

Real talk I understand everyone has different opinions but the hate for Dark Twisted fantasy is starting to piss me off

Real talk I understand everyone has different opinions but the hate for Dark Twisted fantasy is starting to piss me off

For the record, just because you're not playing an album doesn't mean it doesn't have replay value.

*you're as in who ever reads this, me you, anybody

For the record, just because you're not playing an album doesn't mean it doesn't have replay value.

*you're as in who ever reads this, me you, anybody

Originally Posted by cartune

I hate when people say stuff like this....so because people think another album is better, were hating on Dark Twisted Fantasy?

Originally Posted by cartune

I hate when people say stuff like this....so because people think another album is better, were hating on Dark Twisted Fantasy?

i gotta give Diddy's album a thorough listen but MBDTF i only liked about 3 or 4 songs i couldnt really listen to the whole album front to back and the whole " can we get much higher" break on My Dark Fantasy i could do without it messed up the whole flow

i gotta give Diddy's album a thorough listen but MBDTF i only liked about 3 or 4 songs i couldnt really listen to the whole album front to back and the whole " can we get much higher" break on My Dark Fantasy i could do without it messed up the whole flow

Back
Top Bottom