last time you told a parent you loved them??

ever since my dad almost died last year i tell him every time i speak to him.

and i tell my mom i love her everytime i leave my house when i'm saying good bye

Tell my mom everyday when im leaving the house to go somewhere, cant remember the last time i told my dad though.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Thanksgiving for my moms. Last time I told my dad I loved him, I was like 8 years old and he clowned me and called me soft. I never told him that since.
thats not right
smh.gif

i think most asian families don't say it too often. especially if you are speaking mandarin or another chinese dialect.. the phrase just sounds verystrange.

I can't remember. I know I say it to my mother more. I'm a mama's boy
smile.gif

My dad it's more random because he was never the type to show emotion especially to me.

I may not say it enough but they know I love them and I know they love me.

bout twice a day. Mom means the world to me and i let her know that.

dont love my dad...divorce.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

i think most asian families don't say it too often. especially if you are speaking mandarin or another chinese dialect.. the phrase just sounds very strange.
word

my moms pretty much everyday but pops i only told him one time in 11th grade and it was a homework assignment...yea yea i know
smh.gif
@ me

I tell mom and dad i love them everytime i leave to go somewhere, you never know when it will be the last time you see one of them...

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Thanksgiving for my moms. Last time I told my dad I loved him, I was like 8 years old and he clowned me and called me soft. I never told him that since.

Damn what part of the game is that..

I tell my Mom everytime I get off the phone with her, last time was Sunday or Monday I believe. I never say it to my Dad because I don't really mean it.Last time I said it to him I got sick to my stomach.

when i use to go to temple we were suppose to write a letter for mothers day told her i loved her deeply she started tearing and thats when i got all emotionalbut it feels good to let your parents know you love them

tell my mom everyday when i talk to her. my dad not so much cause we have a rough relationship at best.

I tell them every time we finish a phone conversation or I leave the area to go elsewhere. Never know when either of us will be gone, might as well tell themwhile you can. Same goes for other people I'm really close to.

Back
Top Bottom