Last Time You Crapped Yourself? Vol.Mudbutt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pissed myself in kindergarten once too..

My mom has a daycare so I went there until I was 4 then starting going to school. It was only K1 so i went from like 8-11 or something, and since I already learned most of the stuff at daycare I didnt go too much. One day i was trying to stay home but my parents made me go.. I got to school and tried acting sick and all that :lol: but the teacher wasnt having it :smh: so after a little while I went behind the door and let loose.. the door was open and against like a corner so I could get behind there and be hidden. I came out the cut and showed the teacher what "happened" and she went to go look for some new clothes to wear and I didnt have any :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I live like 5 minutes away from there so I was home within 15. Pissed pants but I was home :pimp: :pimp:

When she said I didnt have any clean clothes I felt like my man

View media item 335599

When i opened the door dude had two pillows folded in half on top of each other and he was dry humping the s*** out of them
:wow:
And on the floor he had his laptop open with a picture of sarah jessica parker on the screen :x

This can't be real life :rofl:

I pissed myself in kindergarten once too..

My mom has a daycare so I went there until I was 4 then starting going to school. It was only K1 so i went from like 8-11 or something, and since I already learned most of the stuff at daycare I didnt go too much. One day i was trying to stay home but my parents made me go.. I got to school and tried acting sick and all that :lol: but the teacher wasnt having it :smh: so after a little while I went behind the door and let loose.. the door was open and against like a corner so I could get behind there and be hidden. I came out the cut and showed the teacher what "happened" and she went to go look for some new clothes to wear and I didnt have any :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I live like 5 minutes away from there so I was home within 15. Pissed pants but I was home :pimp: :pimp:

When she said I didnt have any clean clothes I felt like my man

View media item 335599

lolwut u really pissed urself to go home i never heard of that. thats OD lol

This can't be real life :rofl:

Real life. Dude moved out the next semester.

And thats not even close to the most fd up ish ive seen. Nsfw

**** that this is a thread about poop, air it out.

reading this thread im not that embarrassed any more lol.

I was about 18-19 and i had to go to work. I was running late and had the craziest B-gizzles. I thought i was a big boy so i decided I could hold it until I went to work. Not even thinkin, the bus ride to my job was about 45 mi:smh:n so not even 10 minutes into the ride dat jawn start prairie doggin like a mug! So I said to myself im not about to shhh myself in front of a bus load of ppl so i just got off. As im walking up the street im clinching my cheeks for dear life! i call my mom to tell her boyfriend to come get me and take me home. Luckily she wasnt working and could come pick me up, but while im on the phone with her my bum muscles couldnt take it any more and the next thing i know booty chunks are running down my leg!!! Worst feeling ive ever felt in my life man. Felt like a small boy and less of a man lol. So my mom comes to get me and she crackin jokes and rollin windows down n shhhh n im sittin in the passenger seat on swole like -___-. Got home threw my clothes away n took like 3 showers.

Now I vow to never leave the crib when I have to poo. IDC if im late or not lol

I was at a sixth grade cookout got sprayed with cold water crapped myself in my white basketball shorts. Possibly the worst day of middle school

I was at a Chinese buffet yesterday, and supposedly it was the nicer one where I'm at (small town in MO). I'm eating and feel it brewing. I ask where the can is, walk nonchalantly and enter the stall. Drawers are about 3mm below ground zero and my anus belches into the bowl like Homer Simpson. It sounds like paint being thrown on tile. After a minute, it subsides and I'm cool but my cheeks are a stewy mess.

Lousy.

this happened a few years ago when i was searching for a job. I was filling out mad applications on Monster, Career Builder, etc. So i get a call from this sales company or whatever telling me to come in. Basically u had to go around knocking on peoples doors who's eligible to receive ATT uverse service. At that time i was desperate for a job so i just took whatever opportunity i can get. So i get there, talked to me and a group of people and paired me with a "mentor." Me and my mentor had to go to this neighborhood on the other side of town to sell their services. I dont know who this cat is, so i was pretty weary from the jump. On the drive there, my stomach started feeling funny. Mind u he was driving and i was in the passenger seat. Next thing i know i had to fart, i knew it was gonna be one of them silent, less deadly one, i knew it for sure. i let it out and it felt like a wad of oatmeal oozing from my hole. the windows were rolled down so that deflected the smell. so we get to our destination..he rolls up his window and was like "u smell that?" i was like "nah i dont". so i got out the car first then he leaned over to smell my seat. The look on his face was priceless. Then he asked me to smell it. i was like "man i dont know what that is" lol. So as the time went on it just started coming down to the point i felt a wad. Whenever i would sit down i would always sit on one side of my butt cheek. He treated me to lunch that day. We went to Cici's. That was the end all. I said thanks for the lunch but im not feeling this job. So i asked him to take me back. but he was like after he make a couple of more sales...i felt like cat was trying to torture me. So after like 2-3 more hours he was done and we was on route back to the office building. I hoped out the ride and got in my car, zoomed home and took the biggest crap ive taken in my lifetime...took about 3 showers afterwards...felt so dirty.

this happened a few years ago when i was searching for a job. I was filling out mad applications on Monster, Career Builder, etc. So i get a call from this sales company or whatever telling me to come in. Basically u had to go around knocking on peoples doors who's eligible to receive ATT uverse service. At that time i was desperate for a job so i just took whatever opportunity i can get. So i get there, talked to me and a group of people and paired me with a "mentor." Me and my mentor had to go to this neighborhood on the other side of town to sell their services. I dont know who this cat is, so i was pretty weary from the jump. On the drive there, my stomach started feeling funny. Mind u he was driving and i was in the passenger seat. Next thing i know i had to fart, i knew it was gonna be one of them silent, less deadly one, i knew it for sure. i let it out and it felt like a wad of oatmeal oozing from my hole. the windows were rolled down so that deflected the smell. so we get to our destination..he rolls up his window and was like "u smell that?" i was like "nah i dont". so i got out the car first then he leaned over to smell my seat. The look on his face was priceless. Then he asked me to smell it. i was like "man i dont know what that is" lol. So as the time went on it just started coming down to the point i felt a wad. Whenever i would sit down i would always sit on one side of my butt cheek. He treated me to lunch that day. We went to Cici's. That was the end all. I said thanks for the lunch but im not feeling this job. So i asked him to take me back. but he was like after he make a couple of more sales...i felt like cat was trying to torture me. So after like 2-3 more hours he was done and we was on route back to the office building. I hoped out the ride and got in my car, zoomed home and took the biggest crap ive taken in my lifetime...took about 3 showers afterwards...felt so dirty.
roll.gif

Only two time to my knowlege.
1. Kindergarten, circa 1995:
My grandpops fed me a buttload of honey roasted peanuts before school, all I remember is peanut butter oozing out of my bum like the play-doh fun factory. Pops picked me up shortly :nthat:

2. Freshman year, March 2009.
My roommate and I went to Firehouse subs before I was to catch a ride with my other roommate home to Houston for Easter. Firehouse has a rack of hot sauces all rated from 1 to 10, so me and my roomie are trying all the sauses to see if we can handle the 10s. Well I had a drop on a toothpick from ome and that **** just melted everything in my bowels without me knowing. So we're walking out and I have to fart, so I'm like "yo Richard, check this out!" and I push. I hear this gurgleing sound and my face just went from :D to :frown: . My rooms is like " dude did you just **** yourself?!" "Yeah :frown: " so he just starts rollin. Meanwhile my other rooms is texting me ready to scoop me up, so I told him I needed to go home real quick bc I forgot something at the apartment. So I'm catching a ride home with my head pressed on the headrest and my feet on the floorboad in a planking-like position. When I got home I ran to my room, disposed of my soiled boxers, took a nasty dump, then ran just my *** under the shower so my other roommate wouldn't ask about my wet hair. I'm glad I **** pooped my pants before because that would have been a disaster if I did it with my roomie and his girl in the car on a three hour ride :smh:

Had an extremely close call today.

I had my CNA state certification exam this morning at 8.  I got there an hour early to study the clinical skills in the parking lot.  About 15 minutes into studying I felt a powerful dump brewing.  I did my best to stay strong, but by 7:45 I was sweating bullets and doing lamaze breathing in my car.  I finally say eff it and walk to the front door to see if they'll let us in before the exam.  Locked. However, my problems got even worse because me motioning towards the door set off a chain reaction of everyone else getting out of the car and waiting with me.  I tried talking with one of the ladies taking the test, but I couldn't concentrate on what she was saying and she could no doubt hear the struggle in my voice/see it on my face.  After two minutes of this, the pressure of the Huxtable family I have weighing down on my rectum is simply too much.  I blurted out "I HAVE A PHONE CALL!!!" and bolted around the side of the building with my phone to my ear to create illusion that I was talking to someone.  I saw an electrical box surrounded by tall bushes, but it's about 10 feet away from the Director of the training institute's office window.  I hesitated for a moment, but came to the conclusion that I had no other choice.  I jump behind the bushes and let out one of my biggest doo doo pies on record.  The whole time I was worried about being seen by someone pulling up to the building or getting that poo poo on my white scrubs, but I miraculously made it out unscathed.  I pulled up my scrub pants, ran back to the line, went inside, wiped, and no one was the wiser. 

pimp.gif

I had my CNA state certification exam this morning at 8.  I got there an hour early to study the clinical skills in the parking lot.  About 15 minutes into studying I felt a powerful dump brewing.  I did my best to stay strong, but by 7:45 I was sweating bullets and doing lamaze breathing in my car.  I finally say eff it and walk to the front door to see if they'll let us in before the exam.  Locked. However, my problems got even worse because me motioning towards the door set off a chain reaction of everyone else getting out of the car and waiting with me.  I tried talking with one of the ladies taking the test, but I couldn't concentrate on what she was saying and she could no doubt hear the struggle in my voice/see it on my face.  After two minutes of this, the pressure of the Huxtable family I have weighing down on my rectum is simply too much.  I blurted out "I HAVE A PHONE CALL!!!" and bolted around the side of the building with my phone to my ear to create illusion that I was talking to someone.  I saw an electrical box surrounded by tall bushes, but it's about 10 feet away from the Director of the training institute's office window.  I hesitated for a moment, but came to the conclusion that I had no other choice.  I jump behind the bushes and let out one of my biggest doo doo pies on record.  The whole time I was worried about being seen by someone pulling up to the building or getting that poo poo on my white scrubs, but I miraculously made it out unscathed.  I pulled up my scrub pants, ran back to the line, went inside, wiped, and no one was the wiser. 

pimp.gif
You still had muddy draws, fam
sick.gif

Son I literally felt the anxiety in your post. Those locked doors just made things worse. I told my story pages back, but I was at school and it was in the morning right after the bell rang. My friend was acting stupid and didn't want to open a door to let me inside and I almost ripped it off the hinges. By then, she knew I wasn't playing and opened it up.

When That pressure is building up inside :smh: one of the worst feelings ever. But when you unload :pimp:

pimp.gif
You still had muddy draws, fam
sick.gif
Nah, papi. It was pretty solid and I wiped pretty much right after.  Wins all around.

Didn't have mud butt but came pretty close. A couple years ago, me and my wife visited some family for Thanksgiving and that weekend, we all decided to go watch The Blind Side in the theater. Something came up and I wasn't able to eat dinner, so I decided that I would just grab something from the snack bar at the movies. I saw that they had cheeseburgers (not thinking at the time that it's a movie theater, they don't have a grill) so I went ahead and ordered one. I should have known it was gonna be bad whenever I saw them take the plastic wrapped burger and stick it in the microwave :smh: As hungry as I was, I forced it down and the movie started. Well, it got to be about 30 minutes into the movie and the bg's started getting to me but I thought I'd try to ride it out and hopefully they would go away. Even though Sandra Bullock was in the movie, I started getting hot and sweaty for other reasons. I got up and straight up RAN to the bathroom, threw the stall door open and as soon as my pants were below my knees (I hadn't even really bent over or sat down yet) it shot out and sprayed all over the back of the toilet. I immediately started feeling better and whenever I went to finish up, I turned around to notice the graffiti I sprayed all over the back. I went to clean it but just wound up smearing it so I gave up and went back to the movie. I just know I feel terrible for whoever had to clean the bathrooms that evening, word to Charlie Murphy in Daddy Day Care 2:

Last edited:
Can't say I've ever crapped myself without a diaper to the best of my memory... but I do remember once in 2nd grade, not sure why, but I couldn't hold my piss any longer and just let it go while I was in my seat. There was a huge puddle on the floor so I threw my Bart Simpson sweater down to soak it up. Only one person saw... was pretty embarrassed but I was young enough I guess? *shrug*

Let one slide a few years ago at my homies condo pool. Turned out to be a bit wet. White boardshorts FTL. Now every time I bust *** in the water I get super paranoid.

I was eating at L&L and was super gassy so I be farting up a storm. Farted a good one turned out to be a wet one. Got scared to check, stained through my pants a little. Eww

My senior year I got a bad case of the runs during 2nd period, we had a sub that day and I feel it coming on so I ask to go to the restroom he says to wait until he's done calling role. He was an older guy so of course he went extremely slow and stopped every 3 names to tell us to be quiet. I finally get out and the closest bathroom is locked so I'm running to the next closest one and the rest of the school is doing one of those govt issued tests and there's a 1 person in the bathroom at a time type thing going on I tell the lady outside the bathroom I'm not testing and thank god she let me go because no way could I have held that one in for a minute longer. Sure enough I get back in class and its coming back even worse within minutes and I have to beg with the sub that's its an emergency (he was hesitant since I had just left) I barely made it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom