Large 1-topping pizza for $5.55 vol... Pizza Hut

:rolleyes

you guys must have some crappy LC in your area then or terrible workers

get it in my area and you wont get "bubble guts" or be disgusted. but w/e
:rolleyes  
you must have some crappy PH in your area then or terrible workers

get it in my area and you won't be digusted

nah

im sorry but if you use frozen premade dough, your shouldnt be in business.

whats the point of buying LC if you just ganna plop back in the oven? midas well just make your own lol
He already explained it to you. The crust gets crispy, which makes any pizza taste 1 million times better
All this pizza talk got me missing Chicago. :frown:
Giordano's = Pizza Gods

yo .. its pizza night at the crib..
yadda yadda yadda...
we order 3 pizza for the 5.55 each

man this bird gives us 6 mediums...
because they ran out of larges

i aint eenm mad
*does the bankhead bounce*
today was a good day

He already explained it to you. The crust gets crispy, which makes any pizza taste 1 million times better
All this pizza talk got me missing Chicago.
frown.gif

Giordano's = Pizza Gods
yo .. its pizza night at the crib..
yadda yadda yadda...
we order 3 pizza for the 5.55 each

man this bird gives us 6 mediums...
because they ran out of larges

i aint eenm mad
*does the bankhead bounce*
today was a good day
lol how do you even run out of larges but have enough dough/cheese/toppings for 6 mediums

and my point is why would he buy a pizza only to reheat it when he can just get out some dough/cheese/sauce/toppings and make his own in the same amount of time(save $$ and tastes better) it takes to reheat one its like going to a BBQ spot and firing up the grill when you get home to heat it up when you can just BBQ yourself if your ganna recook it

Little ceaser may have mediocre pizza (which can be enhanced with the proper seasoning, rookies) but their jalapeño cheese bread is AMAZING :wow: :wow: trust me, if they make it correctly, you will not be disappointed.

I feel you Spot. That might be a great option for you or me. I love making my own pizzas. But some people have no talent in the kitchen. No feel for the right amount of seasoning or sauce. And their pizza may end up sucking. In contrast, it is very simple to pop a pizza in the oven for 5 mins and get great results. Which reminds me.
Papa Murphy's> Pizza Hut, Dominoes, and Little Caesars. Better ingredients and cost less too.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I'm taking a list of the people clowning Lil Caesers in here and promptly ignoring them from here on out. Don't bag on my LC. It's survival food in collge[/COLOR]

All this pizza talk got me missing Chicago.
frown.gif

Giordano's = Pizza Gods
Chicago is the mount olympus of pizza
Giordano's, Lou Malnotti's, Gino's, Uno's, Connie's....

I could go on, they are all better than anything any chain pizza eater could ever dream of.
Heck even Italian Fiesta is better and thats the cheap stuff.

Still hate myself for visiting the Chi and not getting any pizza. I tried Unos in Orlando though which was really good, but I know it's nothing compared to real deep dish in Chicago.

Still hate myself for visiting the Chi and not getting any pizza. I tried Unos in Orlando though which was really good, but I know it's nothing compared to real deep dish in Chicago.

I know that you can order frozen pies from some of the restaurants online and have it shipped to you.

Been eating this for lunch and dinner since it was posted. Now my heart pinches and I sweat a lot more, especially from just walking around and breathing. I think I need to take a break but I also want the cals for my bulk.

Been eating this for lunch and dinner since it was posted. Now my heart pinches and I sweat a lot more, especially from just walking around and breathing. I think I need to take a break but I also want the cals for my bulk.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 Why. I can only eat pizza and one day of leftovers. After that I can't eat pizza for another week. That pizza overdose. 

Good deal from PH but I have a hard time deciding what topping to put on it though. How much for additional topping? .55¢?

If you guys like LC bread so much just ask them to drizzle the crazy bread butter and put parm cheese on the $5 pizza lol. When I worked at one in HS people would do this all the time (it's free). That place really is the worst though.

Back
Top Bottom