Lance Armstrong.Livestrong - Nike Dunk High and Air Force 1

JULY .. CANT WAIT .... I WANT THEM AM1's FOR SURE ....

but I also read on , I think it was NICEKICKS said that them AM1's have started to pop up at stores .... Not sure HOW TRUE this INFO is .....

both pairs in the pic are
pimp.gif

So , so far these well be dropping SOON ??? Just need to find a hard date on them .

ANY NEW INFO out there ???

Wow was feeling the AF1 until i saw the 180s and 90s

Must cop!!!!!

Anyone think NiketownLondon will get these or am i just hoping?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

but I also read on , I think it was NICEKICKS said that them AM1's have started to pop up at stores .... Not sure HOW TRUE this INFO is .....
I read somewhere that each shoe is limited to around 150 pairs....if this is true NIKE FAILED again!

Most likely talking about the Lunar Everydays...

Those dropped in April:

ls_lunarev_whiteblack.jpg

moz-screenshot.jpg
ls_lunarev_whiteyellow.jpg

ls_lunarev_blkyellow.jpg

Originally Posted by tak

I read somewhere that each shoe is limited to around 150 pairs....if this is true NIKE FAILED again!

I read that too , BUT I strongly doubt that its true . Im sure there well more then 150 pairs available .

Well at least im hoping so
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I just ordered the white/yellow lunar everyday off ndc. I also pick up pair of the livestrong sandals. Can't wait to get them.

THESE ARE DROPPING THIS WEEKEND , MAY 16th ....

Can someone help me out . I NEED A SIZE 12 in them AM1's . Im ready and welling to PAY . HOLLA AT ME ASAP .

this weekend? for some reason I thought these were a July release...

hopefully we get some more info asap...

want those cartoon's...

Here you go ....
Originally Posted by daaznfella

courtesy of nicekicks.com

The LIVESTRONG x Nike Sportswear Air Max Collection will be available at the 12 retailers listed below on May 16th, 2009 in limited numbers. All three shoes feature the colorways using the yellow that has become synonymous with Lance Armstrong and the LIVESTRONG foundation.

Click here for a closer look at of each of these three silhouettes and a list of retailers.

ALIFE, New York City
Bodega, Boston
Darkside, San Francisco
Dave's Quality Meat, NYC
Goods, Seattle
Huf, San Francisco
Nike Sportswear @ 21 Mercer, NYC
Nike Sportswear @ The Montalban, LA
Shoe Gallery, Miami
UNDFTD, Las Vegas
UNDFTD, Los Angeles
UNDTFD, Santa Monica