Lakers @ Warriors: Bob Delaney Appreciation /"Warriors Fans Crying"/ Laker Fans saying "stop crying"

i think i've seen this movie b4, look like lakeshow didn't learn anything from last nite.

Boomdizzle?
laugh.gif

damn farmar thinking he is reggie out there....

drive it in a couple times, then you can start jacking up 3's !

Stu said Kobe tweaked his ankle last night. This morning they had a bunch of pics from the AP of Kobe getting ankle treatment, looked like he was in a lot ofpain.

We're just going to shoot 3's every time down the floor I see. Kobe needs to get aggressive now.

--Smh. Warriors should be able to pull this off. Lakers are playing with no heart. No rythm. No Gasol.

BUUUUUUIKEEEE WITH THE JAAAAAM. Man. That was a bullet from Monta, and then Buike came up with the iron paws.
pimp.gif

sasha seems content to shoot EVERY time he touches the ball.

We're just going to shoot 3's every time down the floor I see. Kobe needs to get aggressive now.

You can tell Kobe's ankle is bothering him A LOT. He looks very immobile out there. Without the threat of him getting to the basket I don't see how wewin this game.

The Lakers are in chaos right now. They want to win games so bad everybody is doing what they want to do and not listening to Phil or the team captains.

Look at all the yelling, Phil timeouts he normally don't call, and just the stupidity in their play.

Ryda421:
damn farmar thinking he is reggie out there....

Let me fix that real quick.

Damn farmar Lakers thinking he is they are reggieWarriors or Suns out there....

*edit* Oh, I also hate Sasha's hair, especially when he's wearing a Laker jersey.

Back
Top Bottom