Lakers @ Warriors: Bob Delaney Appreciation /"Warriors Fans Crying"/ Laker Fans saying "stop crying"

worst call ever. both monta and fisher were behind other players when the ref called it. complete *******T.

@$#%@!* +$!#*!$!, HOW THE +@%$ YOU CALL SOMETHING LIKE THAT?
YOU %%$+$% KIDDIN ME?

@$#%@!* ******ED, THAT WAS EVEN REMOTELY EVEN CLOSE.

LAKER FANS, HOW CAN YOU FEEL GOOD AFTER THAT %##%#+!* OF A CALL?

THATS COMPLETE BS.

Wow.....

There should have been a no-call at best and have play continue, I didn't personally agree with the call, you don't call that at the end of the game.Then again, they did have a lane violation on the first shot, so..
laugh.gif

It's whatever to me though.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

23MCpizzle23:
great call he ran him over!
pimp.gif

Warriors fans, we already know that there is NO WAY you're going to agree with the call... soooo... don't even bother disagreeing. We see your sig, and your disagreement is just automatically assumed, ESPECIALLY since it was on Ellis.

Alright ska, as a basketball fan not as no god forsaken FISHER fan, was that the right call?

The Refs FTW!

i'm pretty much disgusted right now, i watched this entire game and it was one of the most entertaining games of the year for me.. and the refs justbasically ruined it, i almost wish i wouldn't have watched it at all..

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

23MCpizzle23:
great call he ran him over!
pimp.gif

Warriors fans, we already know that there is NO WAY you're going to agree with the call... soooo... don't even bother disagreeing. We see your sig, and your disagreement is just automatically assumed, ESPECIALLY since it was on Ellis.

Alright ska, as a basketball fan not as no god forsaken FISHER fan, was that the right call?

You just joined the ranks of Zodogg for wishing injury on a player. SMH AT YOU!

LAMAR ODOM HAS BEEN BAAAAAAAALLIN

its not gonna be fair when gasol and bynum come back lol

and kobe with an mvp statline 30 11 7

No way Ellis pushes Fisher down. I hated Fisher as a Warrior, hated him as a Jazz, and hate him even more as a Laker

that is why the warriors fans get pissed out at the refs

no, it's because you guys have homer announcers that cry about everything.

"i thought kobe picked up the t-shirt, and he got fouled (chuckle)"
"this is atrocious. wahhhhh... the league will apologize for this, blah blah blah"

who is this guy? i like the warriors, but this announcer has got to be the worst in the league. what a baby. gg warriors.

anyone else think the nbatv commentators are biased towards golden state

Games on NBATV don't have "NBATV announcers"....they are just broadcasting a game from the home team...in this case, the Warriors homeannouncers.......

...which is why they are crying like little babies right now.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom