[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Is Mike Brown one and done if the Lakers lose on Saturday?

unless jim buss is out, no

pau is definitely back on the block
unless the lakers make a deep run and bigs show up

Ska hit it on the head. These dudes are complacent. Sleepwalking through games.

The Celtics are our rivals, but damn they compete. We have these same problems yearly. It's almost like you can set your watch to it.

Pau's got "gf" issues. Phil Jackson punched him in the chest last year....what more can you do to motivate a man like that? Hold his family for ransom?

Bynum is still a goddamn baby. He plays with a chip on his shoulder until he doesn't get the ball.

And btw, will we EVER EVER EVER address our perimeter shooting woes? Like ever? Beyond frustrating man.

I said in the season thread when we struggling that my expectations was a 7 round series and 1st round exit. I really hope I'm wrong.

I think they'll give Mike Brown a fulling training camp and another season.

Pau better be gone, this is 2 playoff seasons in a row where he went ghost.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by sStutter

If Bynum keeps his attitude, I'd be more than willing for a Bynum-Cousins trade.
You complain about Drew's attitude then proceed to say you would trade for cousins?
laugh.gif
 Cousins is at least more coachable than Drew and definitely plays with more heart, not to mention the fact that he's putting up similar numbers in his SECOND year. Give Cousins the same environment that Drew had (with everyone's coddling, Kareem's special coaching, etc.) and he'd be leaps and bounds ahead of Bynum by now. 

I'm not even sure what I want anymore. Ska is 100% right. Pau is thinking about summer is spain already and Bynum is thinking about summer vacation like in high school.

If we win tomorrow, there's still a good chance we will get whooped by OKC... but the team won't break up.

If we lose tomorrow, the team as we know it is done.

One bad playoff year? Sure, whatever. Let's do better next year. TWO years in a row is a trend and LA wants no part of it.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Win or lose tomorrow I think at this point the lakers should entertain ANY offer for these two. 
Honestly though I would rather have lack of talent than lack of heart. Despicable. 

If we lose game 7 there will be a riot outside staple so the Lakers better not embarrass their fans and the city

Ship Bynum and Gasol outta here

Especially Bynum i can't stand that clown anymore. This guy is a female. I hate his effort and his interview

You're 25, 26 years old. Grow the @%@ up

Just got my tix for Game 7
pimp.gif
. Staples should/better be rockin'!

Was watching Sportscenter and when Kobe was asked if his teammates matched his intensity -- "No. Of course they didn't."

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Win or lose tomorrow I think at this point the lakers should entertain ANY offer for these two. 
Honestly though I would rather have lack of talent than lack of heart. Despicable. 
That's a cute statement, but Talent > Effort all day. If that was the case Mark Madsen would still be in the league today. Ship Bynum for who? Ship Gasol for who? Derrick Williams?
laugh.gif

You don't trade stars away from a team with an aging Kobe Bryant

In my opinion the Lakers just looked flat out tired last night. I can't even imagine how tired Pau is chasing Faried all day. I'm more than confident the lakers will win game 7 and all you guys can stop overreacting.

Ol Jbone turn in my fan card sounding boys.

Man, yall need to get rid of that brat Bynum bruh.. Seeing Kobe laying it all out on the line for yall and dude is sittin away from huddles and saying what says. For Kobes sake. He deserves better.

Originally Posted by odog24

to all saying to trade bynum u must be idiots.

yes he has some attitude problems but they all go through that. remember how kobe was? exactly.

hopefully he can prove himself saturday
Please remove yourself from the Lakers

Kobe never play with lack of effort nor lack of heart

Kobe was a grown man at 25 years old. Unlike that child Andrew Bynum who still act like a highschool kid
sick.gif

You guys going all 180, 360 on the team. LOL

Ramon not finishing that open 3 pointer is what gave this team life. LOLZ I don't know why they don't operate on the inside.

At this point I will just keep enjoying my dude Kobe play. That is the only thing that got me through those terrible years after losing to detroit 
sick.gif

If the Lakers even get pass Denver, OKC is going to demolish them. I said in the season thread that you guys made that all Bynum plays for is money so he can buy new cars to modify. I wasn't kidding when I said that, in fact I know that for a fact. Dude gets his cars done by cec motors out here in la and he flew him and his cousins out to Germany to drive modified Porsche's by Techart right before the season started and he was supposed to he rehabbing last year. The dude is just a tall kid from Jersey. Basketball is just a vehicle for him to get the toys he has always wanted. The dude isn't concerned with being great, you can't teach somebody to love the game. The greats love the game man. Pau doesn't even deserve to spoke on, he's done. He needs to lay on the beaches of Barcelona and enjoy his millions.

I see some of y'all are close to jbone status and possibly turning in your fan card if they don't trade Bynum and Gasol.

We see you.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

All you typed, that's why I ride with KB.  He's a lot of bad things, but what I want, what I need him for, that's what he does.  He will you, me, the other team and his own team to win.  Give me that over the guy that runs around out there sleepwalking. 

It's 11:30 and I'm STILL beyond infuriated with Pau.  I gave him the benefit of the doubt last year, 3 straight finals runs, tired, whatever chick issues he had, etc, but this year, I wanted to see him back.  He absorbed all that trade stuff a lot better than LO did, I gave him credit, played "decent" in a different role, I gave him credit, played every single game for 35+ minutes a night til the final game, give him credit.  Played his @*! off in games 1-2, I gave him credit.  We go up 3-1, haven't seen him since. 
indifferent.gif

Maaan, it's just the first round dude.  You gonna go to sleep if we win game 7 and then let Ibalka and Perk %$@! all over you? 
sick.gif

Kobe was dead out there last night, and still divin all over the floor, clotheslined a guy, dropped 31 and even pitched in 4 dimes with a bunch of flailed missed shots.  He gave more than I could have asked from him.  The rest didn't give half as much as I wanted.  HALF. 
grin.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Ron coming back does one small thing, he will re-enter it in the post.  He will get that soft pass back from Pau and say no, take this %$@!, and give it right back.  Kick it out again?  No, take it you stupid soft fembot.  "Shoot the J, shooooot it!!!" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Ron can do that.  He makes better entry passes than anybody but Kobe or Pau.  Or, what used to be Pau. 

Get right Gasol, or get gone.  Scola and Martin woulda helped me out last night, know that. 

I still think it's a testament to Phil Jackson's coaching and his system to get the most out of his players. You can point to last year and say he lost the team but 08-11 he had these dudes (especially Pau) motivated and clicking. Obviously this team does not respond to Mike Brown and apparently they don't even get motivated by Kobe.

We should win game 7 but I see it going 2 ways. Bynum will come out and "try" and we will get the W or the team gets blown out early and we get game 4 of Dallas last year all over again. But still... If we win we're lucky to get one win against OKC.

Trade Gasoft and fire Mike Brown.

lakers need to get rid of bynum before he loses his worth
his size, talent and potential are not worth the headaches imo

When your team stops giving you effort, it's a problem. And I truly believe this is an internal, locker room issue.

Back
Top Bottom