[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Ok, what the @#$* kind of offense are they running? You have a lineup of Blake, Sessions, Barnes, Hill, and Gasol, and the possession consists of passing on the perimeter and Pau, the only legit post player on the floor, standing in the corner behind the %*%$*$+ 3 point line. Are you %*%$*$+ kidding me?

They aren't even looking to get Pau the ball! 
edit

Pau is just standing at the 3 pt line in the corner 
indifferent.gif

barnes getting in the lane and hill getting offensive boards, much needed

id say make this like the OKC game where they kept bynum out in the crunch, but guys are gonna get tired in denver
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by odog24

21 & 14

16 & 15

The 2 wins for the Nuggets this series those are Javale McGee's stats..

Not Tim Duncan,  Javale McGee..   Bynum's stats are void
i dont get ur point.

He had been beasted by Javale McGee in the 2 games we lost...  That is FACT.. So I don't care what he puts up when he gets demolished by Javale McGee and is the reason this series wasn't a sweep
okay i get it. tanks for explanation.
the team is just playing so sloppy right now. kinda sad

Originally Posted by SupremeP21

Bynum will never be great, period.  If it takes you that long to figure out how to play, you will never be great.

Bynum can be the best big man in the league but he lacks motivation for whatever reason. Him and the coach need to get along, if not - one of em needs to go.

The lakers possibly played the worst first quarter a team of this caliber could play in a game of this magnitude

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Bynum will never be great, period.  If it takes you that long to figure out how to play, you will never be great.

Bynum can be great but he lacks motivation for whatever reason. Him and the coach need to get along, if not - one of em needs to go.

I choose Bynum to go..

Bynum can be great but he lacks motivation for whatever reason. Him and the coach need to get along, if not - one of em needs to go.

I choose Bynum to go..
Let Mike Brown go. None of the fans like him. The players barely like him. Hell, they listen to Kobe more than Brown. Let Kobe be a player-coach like they used to do back in the day. And yes im srs

Originally Posted by af1 1982

I choose Bynum to go..
Let Mike Brown go. None of the fans like him. The players barely like him. Hell, they listen to Kobe more than Brown. Let Kobe be a player-coach like they used to do back in the day. And yes im srs
Andrew Bynum is the problem..  I'd rather take Dwight Howard's emotions than Bynum's nonsense because Dwight at least is trying on the floor no matter how angry he is

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

You guys know it is a possibility that the Denver bigs are actually playing good defense against Bynum right? I mean it's okay to give a tiny bit of credit to them you know...

I'm not sure I've seen anyone taking credit away from Denver or their bigs...........and as far as drew goes, if you're gonna act the way he acts, and talk the way he talks, you're gonna have to back that up, and so far he hasn't

I choose Bynum to go..
I say let both go...I still think Bynum can only be good at best, not great.  But that's just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom