[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

8f0d50b173cce958a6d6a7e65ae9846a.jpg

It's bananas. I'll be going to sleep at night and just randomly look out the window. Just to check. Just because. She has been out there at 12:30, 1:30 in the morning. She would park outside my house for hours and hours. I would drive out, and I would see her peeking through. It would suck, because I know I'm leaving my home, and I know she's still there. What am I supposed to do? Is she planning on breaking in? Am I going to come home one day and she's sleeping in my bed? Is she going to steal my dog?

http://lakers.ocregister....-story-of-being-stalked/

Spoiler [+]
Luke Walton and I sat down for nearly 20 minutes as he shared with me the details of being stalked by an El Segundo woman for the past year. The whole thing is so absurd that we had to laugh at times while we conversed. But it’s impossible to laugh too much.

This is serious stuff. This is scary stuff.

The Lakers’ security staff and the Manhattan Beach police department did well in helping Walton get this under control right now. Here are some of Walton’s quotes about what has been going on:

“She seemed nice enough (when she first began appearing regularly outside the Lakers’ El Segundo practice facility for autographs), and there are a lot of people who are out there all the time. I would sign stuff for them most of the time, but every once in a while you’re in a rush trying to get somwhere after practice. So one time I waved and said I had to be somewhere. And I saw her reach her pen out, and I didn’t think anything of it, and when I got to my house, I saw I had a big blue mark all down the side of my car from her Sharpie pen. So then I was like, ‘That’s messed up. I sign stuff for her all the time. Now she does that; I’m not going to sign anything for her anymore.’ That’s before I knew she was stalking me.

Why does Kobe always try to make things more difficult than they need to be? Dude always passes up wide open shots and lets the defender catch up to him so he can try to do some fancy footwork/fade away contested jumper.

One of my favorite players ever but that $!#* just pisses me off. SMH.

Does anybody else feel that because Kobe's footwork is so good, he never takes the easy shot? Everythng always has to be complicated.

First off the inbounds at the freethrow line, wide open jumper. Instead two dribbles, pump, and a leaner. Now on the break wide open 18 footer, same kind of thing.

Dude is a joy to watch at times, but also makes life so much harder for himself. Frustrating sometimes.

Ahh, we need to hit those open looks. Hill working hard on the inside at least.

Back
Top Bottom