[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Where do you see me *****ing in that post? Not one word is *****ing. I brought up possible thought patterns and reasons, nothing else. Quit bein so sensitive about your boy. Like I ain't notice his 2 biggest fans get upset quick when I brought his name up.
roll.gif
I'm not mad at him for last night, I think I get what he was thinkin, even if I don't agree, I see the point. So you all can relax, nobody gonna bad mouth him on your watch, its cool.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lakers co-captain Kobe Bryant said it was good to see Bynum holding himself accountable.

"The first step to improving as a player is admitting to yourself when you've done something wrong and how to correct that," Bryant said. "I do the same thing too, I just don't tell (the press)."

lol no wonder we never hear him blame himself when he has a bad game.
laugh.gif

CP:
Where do you see me *****ing in that post? Not one word is *****ing. I brought up possible thought patterns and reasons, nothing else. Quit bein so sensitive about your boy. Like I ain't notice his 2 biggest fans get upset quick when I brought his name up.
roll.gif
I'm not mad at him for last night, I think I get what he was thinkin, even if I don't agree, I see the point. So you all can relax, nobody gonna bad mouth him on your watch, its cool.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For what it's worth, I agree w/ all this.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

OKC is already in the 2nd round and they're patiently waiting to whoop the Lakers

385201827%20-%20Copy.gif

gonna be dreadful to watch...
is there anything worse however than to see the opposing team go on a 9 - 0 run and see steve blake getting ready to check in? 
laugh.gif

I know I'm getting ahead of myself but would you rather see Ron start when he comes back or off the bench? Personally, i say off the bench. Ebanks has been playing well so I would use Ron on Harden throughout the game then switch him to Durant in the 4th. Harden is basically the Thunder's bench production so slowing him down really helps our chances. We'll see..

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

CP:
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
For what it's worth, I agree w/ all this.
I approve of this message. Let's pray Potato Head makes the adjustments. 

Bynum has got to be one of the worst players I've ever seen when facing a double team
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom