[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

This is too much right now. So much win.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

SO WHO ELSE IS ENJOYING KOBE'S DISAPPEARING ACT??? aka 2nd HALF OF THE PHOENIX SERIES

So you want him to shoot over the double team instead of passing to the open man?

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

SO WHO ELSE IS ENJOYING KOBE'S DISAPPEARING ACT??? aka 2nd HALF OF THE PHOENIX SERIES

So you want him to shoot over the double team instead of passing to the open man?

Well Kobe showed up.... Artest showed up for 4 minutes... We had everything posed for a large cut in the deficit in the third because Dallas was playing awful to start the half... Artest somehow blows a wide open layup or dunk or w/e he was doing that would have put us down 17.... Dallas answers with a 3.. Then another 3 because Artest fell asleep to officially end the game...

Well Kobe showed up.... Artest showed up for 4 minutes... We had everything posed for a large cut in the deficit in the third because Dallas was playing awful to start the half... Artest somehow blows a wide open layup or dunk or w/e he was doing that would have put us down 17.... Dallas answers with a 3.. Then another 3 because Artest fell asleep to officially end the game...

If you would have told me Brian Cardinal would be on the court in a game clinching win against the Lakers, I would have laughed in your face.

Because it's coming...

... it's coming.

If you would have told me Brian Cardinal would be on the court in a game clinching win against the Lakers, I would have laughed in your face.

Because it's coming...

... it's coming.

Back
Top Bottom