[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by flores

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

Everytime they show a highlight for the Mavs, look out for that little kid in the old Mavs alternate jersey dancing his %!! off.

roll.gif
yea i see him too in that green jersey

I forgot to mention he's behind the Lakers bench. Like there's been a permanent dance cam or something lol.

Originally Posted by flores

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

Everytime they show a highlight for the Mavs, look out for that little kid in the old Mavs alternate jersey dancing his %!! off.

roll.gif
yea i see him too in that green jersey

I forgot to mention he's behind the Lakers bench. Like there's been a permanent dance cam or something lol.

OMG $!+ is Gasol doing? He's in LA La land right now. Kobe open he's taking difficult shots, KObe tries to pass the ball to him off a faked shot Gasol is not even paying attention and causes the turnover. If Lakers lose this game i'll never fall asleep tonight. NEVER! All Lakers fan please the Lakers are in need of a apryer right now. Say a quick prayer for them .

Dear GOd, Help the lakers to win game 3 tonight. Give them strenght courage and hope to help them defeat the Mavs in game 3. We desperately need a win. We cant afford to go 0 - 3. No team in the NBA has ever overcome a 0 - 3 defecit and then went on to win 4 straight in the NBA playoffs. Please god help the Lakers to WIN tonight I beg you with all my heart. In Jesus name I pray . Amen.

OMG $!+ is Gasol doing? He's in LA La land right now. Kobe open he's taking difficult shots, KObe tries to pass the ball to him off a faked shot Gasol is not even paying attention and causes the turnover. If Lakers lose this game i'll never fall asleep tonight. NEVER! All Lakers fan please the Lakers are in need of a apryer right now. Say a quick prayer for them .

Dear GOd, Help the lakers to win game 3 tonight. Give them strenght courage and hope to help them defeat the Mavs in game 3. We desperately need a win. We cant afford to go 0 - 3. No team in the NBA has ever overcome a 0 - 3 defecit and then went on to win 4 straight in the NBA playoffs. Please god help the Lakers to WIN tonight I beg you with all my heart. In Jesus name I pray . Amen.

I actually want the Lakers to win just so this can be a longer entertaining series.

It's funny this is the game Kobe holds back on the fg attempts as if he can jack up 30 shots and keep his team involved with a couple assists.

30t6p3b.gif
@ them losing this lead.

Back
Top Bottom