Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the difference between Upshaw and WCS besides the heart issue and dat peruvian?

Seems like mega steal to get one guy undrafted when the other was a lotto pick.

Yup its childish. We wanted our guy. We didnt get him. Not like were gonna stop supporting the team. Emotions run high at the moment. In anything. But thats just human nature.

Oh you a Laker fan again? How was the parade?

What's the difference between Upshaw and WCS besides the heart issue and dat peruvian?

Seems like mega steal to get one guy undrafted when the other was a lotto pick.

WCS can guard everywhere and everyone. Upshaw cannot. Upshaw is mostly rim protection

Also WCS is a better threat on offense.

But had Upshaw not been a knucklehead and not had the heart issue that he's been cleared of. He'd be a 13-20 pick

Not here that often, but no to both. 

Excited about the season 'cause the Lakers are ready to steal someone's big man. 

WCS can't guard an NBA 1 or 2; probably can't guard an SF either. 

Last edited:
Idk why i feel the way i Feel, but im hoping for DJ.. I think him and Randle would compliment each other.. Someone help him hit those Free throws and he becomes a Perfect fit for our roster.

Not here that often, but no to both. 

Excited about the season 'cause the Lakers are ready to steal someone's big man. 

WCS can't guard an NBA 1 or 2; probably can't guard an SF either. 

Well I'm not going to say here guard LeBron or Steph every play.

But he can guard all positions on a switch. With a few exceptions at each position.

I wonder if DeAndre is serious about the Lakers being 1 of the 4 teams. I feel his defensive presence is going to be important for the Lakers..

Can't believe I just complimented someone from the clippers...if he signs it's gonna take some getting used to lol

I wonder if DeAndre is serious about the Lakers being 1 of the 4 teams. I feel his defensive presence is going to be important for the Lakers..
If he is going to leave the Clippers, the Lakers would be the simplest choice. Literally, the only thing he would have to change would be jerseys. 

Jordan>Aldrige>Boogie

Always thought Jordan could be special with the right guidance...hes still young enough to fufill his potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom