LAKERS @ nuggets 12/05 ESPN

If Bynum doesn't play, I don't see how Mihm can carry the interior.

Bynum doesn't play, we lose.
Bynum does, we win.

Sasha will light it up from the 3 point line. Chicken Nuggets will be in it for the revenge but the Lakeshow got this one.

nuggets win by atleast 15. back to back and nuggets shoot well against the lakers. plus bynum out again...

is Bynum really out?
frown.gif

Did the league discipline Melo for choking the Greatest Slovenian Player to ever come off the Bench?

Is Drew really playing? Coz we gonna need him for this game. Chris Mihm as our only legit big man = feast for the opposing team.

I'm starting to buy into Sasha's improvement, contract year or not. Hes definitely playing smarter. The beard helps with the ref, I guess. Only playerI'm not buying is Christina. He's definitely a Cherokee Parks.

Yo Pinoy, KB8 just hacked your account and posted this ^.
laugh.gif

CP, I read that.
laugh.gif

LOL.

My boy Sasha drops a new career high on Denver and Melo goes for the People's Elbow instead of the choke hold this time.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Nonetheless, as long as that scrub continues to improve and plays well, I'll lay off the trash talk.

LET'S
GO
LAY
KURZ!!!

^
I knew you would man. He's your boy, you pushing him to greater heights this season. Props to you for everything he does good and bad.

And after the peoples elbow you forgot to add the backpedal sprint that will inevitably follow. I hope Sasha goes upside his head. Melo's only toughbecause he has K-Mart and AI behind him. Otherwise players would toss him over the first row.

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
I knew you would man. He's your boy, you pushing him to greater heights this season. Props to you for everything he does good and bad.

And after the peoples elbow you forgot to add the backpedal sprint that will inevitably follow. I hope Sasha goes upside his head. Melo's only tough because he has K-Mart and AI behind him. Otherwise players would toss him over the first row.

Seriously though, if I keep the hate going, then maybe his play will keep getting better. Possibly could be some good ju-ju.
laugh.gif

How can I forget that back-pedal sprint?
laugh.gif

Anyway, did he get suspended for that, or did the league just fine him with a slap on the back of the hand?

I haven't even heard about a fine yet. Maybe they just let it go with the tech and ejection money. It was harmless, but Kobe got ejected for less thanthat during actual play, not standing around on the baseline chokin scrubs.

nuggets fans, stop blaming karl. i really dont ever see iverson/melo duo working out...

Back
Top Bottom