LAKERS @ mavs 3/18 5:30 KCAL

eek.gif
Stack can still get up.

'Nother double-double for Lamar.
smokin.gif

No joke, I was seriously about to drop/trade him from my fantasy team around the time the Gasol rumor popped up. I wish I could prove to you guys somehow thatI really was thinking exactly what I've told y'all Ive been thinking: "If this Gasol thing happens, Lamar will thrive for us."

And proof of that is in the fact that I stopped thinking about trading him and stopped thinking about dropping him. And ever since then... trust me, I'vebeen following him every day since then and every day before then, because he's on my fantasy team and I'm very cynical of him... but ever since then,dude ha been very consistent, and has been a DAMN NEAR GUARANTEED double-double every night. I really think his 4 point games are OVER. He won't explodefor 47, but he never did that before. His biggest problem was having a nice 23 point night followed by a 4 point night followed by a 5 FGA night followed by asolid 20 point night. Now? Off the top of my head, I would guess he's consistently putting up 15 and 10 every night.

I still don't understand why Fisher tries to drive to the basket EVER. Look at these stats.

Quote:
Inside 82 games shooting stats (among players that qualify):

• Fisher only scores 1.5 points per game via layup which is WORST in the league.

• Fisher only makes 42.5% of his layup attempts, he misses 57.5% of his layups which is 2ND WORST in the league.

• Fisher is blocked 19% of the time when he goes for a layup which is 8TH WORST in the league.

• Fisher only gets fouled 7% of the time when he goes for a layup which is tied for 7TH WORST in the league.

MAN, if Josh would have finished that I would have pee'd my pants.
laugh.gif

It's a love/hate relationship with these close games.
laugh.gif

Get Devean George back in there!
frown.gif

5 points..

Back
Top Bottom