LAKERS @ mavs 3/18 5:30 KCAL

25rfk1y.gif

Need to go all out for this win, Utah will be more difficult to win against due to their 19 win streak at home.

Let's
Go
Lay
Kurz

I knew this trip would be very difficult, but this is more then I expected. We need to get both of these wins to at least go 500 on the trip. I figure Dallaswill triple team Kobe and make the other guys beat them. Which means, yup, LO has to step up and be a #2.

Fish
Vlad
Sasha and
Farmar

need to hit their open shots, it makes everything easier for the offense when those guys have confidence and make the D stretch.

How soon til Gasol, Bynum, Ariza, and even Mihm get back? I'll take anybody right now.
laugh.gif

I wanna see the Lakeshow tonight, not the Kobeshow.
Please move the ball, run the offense and PLAY SOME D!!!

GO LAKERS!!!

Mavericks 112
Lakers 98
Final

--Hopefully I'm wrong but the Mavs have some momentum, winners of 4 or 5 straight. And the Lakers have NO "D".
--Even KB cant will a win out of this one.
--Let's suck up this loss, suck up a 20 point loss in Utah then hopefully handle the Sonics on Friday.

Lakers are going to go 0-4 on this roadie. If Kobe would share the damn ball and not settle for fadeaways they might have a chance of winning. In the thirdquarter of the Rocket game, the reason they came back was because they picked up their defense AND Kobe moved the ball around and didn't let the hedgingforce him into illadvised jumpers. They'll lose to Utah for sure though.

Lets go Lakeshow
pimp.gif
, man oh man do we need this win, going 0-4 on this trip would be extremely detrimental
smh.gif

All I know is, none of these teams want to see us at full strength, they better try to get these wack wins while they can.

Lets go Lakeshow
pimp.gif
, man oh man do we need this win, going 0-4 on this trip would be extremely detrimental
smh.gif

All I know is, none of these teams want to see us at full strength, they better try to get these wack wins while they can.

Over under 30 shots for kobe tonight.

If its a laker win 20-23 shots

If the mavs win kobe takes 35-38 shots.

Back
Top Bottom