Lakers Fans beat up Celtics Fans at Staples Center

Originally Posted by Slayer Carcetti

Fights at Raiders games at the Coliseum>>>>>>>>>>

I wore my LT jersey to last Dec. game. People are actually pretty cool there. It's only in the preseason they ge mad

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

I wanted to go 2 this for game 2 but they showed the kind of people that were there on the news after game 1 and i was like hell no. If your a celtics fan you need to realize this is not a real game that tickets are over $300 and people like the ones shown will not be attending because they cant afford tickets, this is a $15 event so expect to be around $15 $!% people. I have seen people in LA get beat up for much less, so why even put yourself in that situation? Im sure that guy thought it was all fun and games untill he got punched. I wore a lakers jersey to a clipers game and got into it with dude that wares the blue and red clown outfit but it was all in fun i would never have done that if it were a situation like this in the gang capital of the world!!!!!!!!!!!

So poor people are more violent?

Yall got a hispanic dude tatto'd up in a jersey in an all Laker hispanic tattoo section. Dude askin for it in LA. If he was ny other race and nottatt'd up hes b fine.

I am aware that fights happen at games quite often, but it seems that every single fight either involves a mexican looking for a fight or a fan of a team fromLA (including the Raiders). I really try hard not to generalize, but that seems to be the case every single time. And SMH at all of you who are blaming the guyfor wearing a Celtics jersey to this event. Im not saying he didnt run his mouth, but to say he shouldnt have been wearing the jersey period? Get out of herewith that. Anything to take blame off the Lakers.

Man it's BOSTON FANS & people from BOSTON!

At Yankee stadium Boston fans get the business too.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Can't STAND Boston fans
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Really? LA bandwagon fans are getting ridiculous. It happens for every sport. Dudes think its cool or something to be from LA but root against LA favorites.Sports Chalets all over Southern California prolly rooting for the Celtics knowing they are gonna sell out of Celtics gear the day after the Celtics win.

Originally Posted by Pier49

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

I wanted to go 2 this for game 2 but they showed the kind of people that were there on the news after game 1 and i was like hell no. If your a celtics fan you need to realize this is not a real game that tickets are over $300 and people like the ones shown will not be attending because they cant afford tickets, this is a $15 event so expect to be around $15 $!% people. I have seen people in LA get beat up for much less, so why even put yourself in that situation? Im sure that guy thought it was all fun and games untill he got punched. I wore a lakers jersey to a clipers game and got into it with dude that wares the blue and red clown outfit but it was all in fun i would never have done that if it were a situation like this in the gang capital of the world!!!!!!!!!!!

So poor people are more violent?

well, essentially, yes. Especially in LA. It's a social issue of poverty amongst plenty. Yet instead of taking it out on the rich, the "poor"prey on the "poor". It's a well documented social issue well beyond the scope of the S&T forum and while it is certainly unfortunate,that's the way things work. Low SES FMFL yet again

damn I hope nobody is surprised by this, I've literally been waiting for the vids since tip-off of Game 1

Only thing worse than fans of Boston?

Fans of LA

Back
Top Bottom