[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters

And then what happened? 
nerd.gif

Let's see...

Welp, my first warning of this new season went to you, so it's only fitting you get the first ban, too. 
happy.gif

Wave to everyone.

"Bye, everyone! Catch you on the new sn!"

Spare me the e-mail you're about to send.

It does, but mjsf won't be able to bump it, sarcasm] unfortunately [/sarcasm].
all hail almighty ska

Lakers got destroyed, and in the team thread, you say it's a great game?

*warned*

Testing the waters, I see. 
laugh.gif

Tread lightly. 
wink.gif

ehh... kinda like we came out with strong momentum ready to handle business but they fortified and countered. welp, tomorrow should be a good one

ibpSwOUuh0pozf.gif

LOOOOVED that scene. Walt had some moments where he was 'kind of' a BA, like in his own mind, but that right there... was the real deal. I believed him. I believed the person he was talking to believed him. I believed he believed himself. He wasn't talking to family; he was talking to someone in his way... with conviction.

And the person he was talking to... died. No, Walt didn't orchestrate it, but he did warn him to tread lightly. And he didn't. Sooo... yep. 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Some people heed warnings; some don't.

[thread="570758"]View media item 636536[/thread]
LOOOOVED that scene. Walt had some moments where he was 'kind of' a BA, like in his own mind, but that right there... was the real deal. I believed him. I believed the person he was talking to believed him. I believed he believed himself. He wasn't talking to family; he was talking to someone in his way... with conviction.

And the person he was talking to... died. No, Walt didn't orchestrate it, but he did warn him to tread lightly. And he didn't. Sooo... yep. :lol: ... :\

The BA scenes of Walt were usually the times when he wasn't trying to bull **** or manipulate or straight up lie, the BA Walt moments was just the true and uncut version of Walt and thats what made it more and more BA as the series went on because you just tell how he was letting that side of him manifest itself more and more.

didn't catch the game. saw the highlights.

klay went ham
mean.gif

73-9 is still possible
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Hopefully it's a close game tomorrow so Ginobli can throw it away or Duncan can choke.

Looks like it's going to be a long season, but at least I came into it with no expectations. Just hope to see some improvement from guys moving forward.

Go Lake Show!

[thread="570758"]View media item 636536[/thread]

And the person he was talking to... died. No, Walt didn't orchestrate it, but he did warn him to tread lightly. And he didn't. Sooo... yep. :lol: ... :\

The BA scenes of Walt were usually the times when he wasn't trying to bull **** or manipulate or straight up lie, the BA Walt moments was just the true and uncut version of Walt and thats what made it more and more BA as the series went on because you just tell how he was letting that side of him manifest itself more and more.

Say my name was one of those "kind of" moments. Like, I woulda been on the other end of that like ***** please, foh. :lol:

But tread lightly, with a barely contained tone in his voice, that was savage. :pimp:

I honestly think pringles shouldve made the defensive adjustment sooner..like last Christmas when he had darius morris on melo...he shouldve switched to swaggy or wes on klay right away.

anyways...the gm simply got away....im not down....were gonna perform somewhere in between tues and weds performances and then throw kobe in the mix..as I said...get these guys some valuable burn...get some Ws/confidence...get kb back and see what happens.

^^its sad...I think hes a dodger fan and were on the same side in that thread.

Such a damb shame.

gotta stay in your shoes on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom