[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
I thought to myself earlier.....if d.fish wins a 6th title....he'll be synonymous with robert horry when it comes to GOAT convos.

Typical Internet dbag-"robert horry AND derek fisher have more rings".

U know what...I wouldnt mind....d.fish is a class act and a model citizen.

For u protankers:

In the event of a tie, they split permutations down the middle and flip a coin if nobody hits a top 3 pick. We are currently tied with rock bottom in the west.....with sactown. And nobodys catchin milw......just book em with 250 "perms".

For u protankers:

In the event of a tie, they split permutations down the middle and flip a coin if nobody hits a top 3 pick. We are currently tied with rock bottom in the west.....with sactown. And nobodys catchin milw......just book em with 250 "perms".

Head to Head matchup is first determinant. Which means we are 5th.

For u protankers:

Hopefully the third quarter woes keep up.

So lets say two of the top 5 worst teams get a top 3 pick, then some other team gets the third.

We'd be at worst 6th pick right? :nerd:

We play sactown 2 more times, rt?

Thats prolly 2 Ls. Putting the series at 2-2, assuming those 2 said Ls.

For u protankers:

Hopefully the third quarter woes keep up.

So lets say two of the top 5 worst teams get a top 3 pick, then some other team gets the third.

We'd be at worst 6th pick right? :nerd:

My mistake, I was thinking about NFL combinations.. A tie: "In the event that teams finish with the same record, each tied team receives the average of the total number of combinations for the positions that they occupy. Should the average number not be an integer, a coin flip is then used to determine which team or teams receive the extra combination(s). The result of the coin flip is also used to determine who receives the earlier pick in the event that neither of the tied teams wins one of the first three picks via the lottery."

ESPN has us 4th. 10.4% at a 1st, Sac has 10.3% chance at a 1st.

Last edited:
This was going to be one of those fluke wins like they had against Boston and Toronto. Mitch needs to trade Marshall, Blake, and Kaman for some picks or D league level talent. They are hurting the cause.

Ill check t4w.com shortly and see the dante exum projection, his thumbnail pic beside our logo and ponder.

Footnote:t4w=tankingforwiggins

you guys are fools 
laugh.gif

straight out the south park baseball episode 
laugh.gif

Tied for the worst record in the West and fourth worst overall record in the league with the Kings. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom