[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
the lakers are not talked about because lets be honest..theyre not losing with kobe at the forefront

theres a lot more hate for the man than the team itself.

Last edited:
They couldn't even give AK47 his nickname correctly
Bc_x0VaCYAA3OXj.jpg

someone said PP should say "been Truth"...i say "hasntbeentrue"
I swear to every one of you, I would empty all the cash in my wallet to anyone I saw with a Celtics/Nets jersey that had a 34... and 'LIES'

roll.gif

Scumbag Ska: says he would empty out his wallet; never carries cash.

laugh.gif

And I'm lowkey considering making a Lakers 3 jersey... with 'BBALL REASONS'

I honestly feel like that robbed us of at least 1 chip... and I say AT LEAST.

And yes, his flopping annoys the PISS out of me, but I only mention as often as I would if he were on the Lakers. I try not to go overboard w/ it, because I know damn well if he were a Laker, I'd hardly ever say anything about his shenanigans (I'm looking at you, DFish).

@WojYahooNBA "Cavs mulling a few trade scenarios for Andrew Bynum, with target of Monday to choose one. Unlikely Cavs send out significant assest w/Bynum

Pau is worth nothing :rofl:

@WojYahooNBA "Cavs mulling a few trade scenarios for Andrew Bynum, with target of Monday to choose one. Unlikely Cavs send out significant assest w/Bynum

Then the Cavs will cut him.. Hedo has a similar contract, and no one wanted him because Magic wouldn't send out picks.

@noamschiller 43m
Hedo getting waived should be proof that nobody is trading for Bynum without getting other Cav assets. Same contract.

Again, I reiterate, it is Dan Gilbert, he does not care about the Cavs winning.

Last edited:

Then the Cavs will cut him.. Hedo has a similar contract, and no one wanted him because Magic wouldn't send out picks.

Again, I reiterate, it is Dan Gilbert, he does not care about the Cavs winning.

:lol:

Its funny because if this comes and passes, and then there are no takers at the trade deadline, Lakers are paying a 4 to 1 on the dollar for the repeater tax

on a lottery team :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Edit: actually its if they dont get under the luxury tax in the next 2 out of 4 years, but yeah this trade would be needed to do that, or getting rid of j- hill, meeks, etc.

Last edited:
:lol:

Its funny because if this comes and passes, and then there are no takers at the trade deadline, Lakers are paying a 4 to 1 on the dollar for the repeater tax

on a lottery team :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Lakers will be paying Luxury Tax regardless of any Pau trade if they can't trade him for Bynum.

Question for @PMatic essential1 essential1

When this new CBA ends, do big market teams have any leverage in changing things up?

Open question:

If you could change anything about the cba, what would it be?

I would change the whole rookie deal, restricted free agent stuff,

Paul George, Kyrie, all these dudes gotta stick around cuz the teams will match..

Also the team that has your bird rights, can offer you more money, years

Change that up, Let these players play where they want goddamnit

Question for @PMatic essential1 essential1

When this new CBA ends, do big market teams have any leverage in changing things up?

Open question:

If you could change anything about the cba, what would it be?

I would change the whole rookie deal, restricted free agent stuff,

Paul George, Kyrie, all these dudes gotta stick around cuz the teams will match..

Also the team that has your bird rights, can offer you more money, years

Change that up, Let these players play where they want goddamnit

teams should be able to keep their young assets

they'd still be 'able' to, but they should'nt have the power to force the player to stay if they want to go. If they player wants to resign under their own free-will, fine, it happens. but if dude wants to bounce to another squad they shouldnt have to stay just because team a can match whatever team b offers. people leave companies everyday b

except people are not the product of companies, but players are. i mean, a lot of players do not reach their ceilings until after their rookie contract is over so its only fair that they stay restricted right?

Last edited:
Walton would still lead the list of having the hottest lady....but I don't know...she does have pointy elbows....

Last edited:
dan gilbert is a clown.

he really expect teams to give him anything for bynum?

he waiting for rockets to offer asik :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom