[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Funniest part about tanking.. Even if this team tried their hardest to tank.. They'd still end up with 10th or later.
well i mean... technically... if we really tried our HARDEST to tank... we would go 13-69 and have a top 10 draft pick
In terms of wins the Lakers are tied for eighth worst (with a bunch of other teams). A lot of these teams have a good chance of passing them up she way things are going for LA.

Last edited:

evan turner working hard to get highfives from the entire lakers roster 
laugh.gif

Swaggy talm bout he looked in x's eyes and knew it was bad when he saw him in the locker room. Sounds like x thinks it's worse than a hyper extension

Funniest part about tanking.. Even if this team tried their hardest to tank.. They'd still end up with 10th or later.
well i mean... technically... if we really tried our HARDEST to tank... we would go 13-69 and have a top 10 draft pick
In terms of wins the Lakers are tied for eighth worst (with a bunch of other teams). A lot of these teams have a good chance of passing them up she way things are going for LA.

When crappy East teams start facing each other, they'll start picking up accidental wins while we start facing OKC, SA, Port, Houston, GS, LAC etc.

If X is out too, for the love of God, close up shop. Figueroa is closed anyway, go get some jewel the other crappy teams will pass on due to poor evals.

we are 10th right now, the nets and knicks are bound to make some sort of a playoff push, same with the cavs. not sure what the bulls are doing but i dont see us having more wins than them. kings played hard vs the spurs and beat the heat the other night so they are looking to get some wins.

getting a top 10 pick is very possible 

If some of you think MDA is bad (you're mistaken) If they fire him any time soon wait until you see the next coach.

Last edited:
yeah i know 
laugh.gif

i just mean that unless its a phone call from phil there is no reason to fire dantoni

Happy for the team tho, this a tough and competitive group. Dwight would've probably chest bumped turner last year after that BS

Damn X gone too :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

^ "Basketball reasons."

all 3 teams were good with what they were letting go and getting in return, and the trade was submitted to David Stern. He denied it, and said that he couldn't approve it... "For basketball reasons."

checking in a little late, but i blame the other salty owners for pressuring stern into nixing it. im sure if cuban and gilbert hadnt been so salty and minded their own damn business, it wouldve been cool. but they got their panties in a bunch, stern/the league owned the team so there was enough owner outcry that stern had to "basketball reasons" the deal.

the irony is they dont realize that pau and lamar were pretty big pieces to our team, so its not like kwame-pau 2.0. and paul for basically eric gordon...yeah that turned out great for the hornets in the 2 years after. good call, cubes. :stoneface:

checking in a little late, but i blame the other salty owners for pressuring stern into nixing it. im sure if cuban and gilbert hadnt been so salty and minded their own damn business, it wouldve been cool. but they got their panties in a bunch, stern/the league owned the team so there was enough owner outcry that stern had to "basketball reasons" the deal.

the irony is they dont realize that pau and lamar were pretty big pieces to our team, so its not like kwame-pau 2.0. and paul for basically eric gordon...yeah that turned out great for the hornets in the 2 years after. good call, cubes. :stoneface:

This x 10000000

Man,

Just the turnovers kill us every freakin game.

Swaggy P's kobe ball just doesn't help anyone out.

Dantoni is an offensive genius!

The shots the lakers have been getting this year have been 50 times better than last year's Dwightmare Offense (post up, spin, stripped or fouled, airball free throws, lost possesion)

We need a Defensive Coordinator like a Thibodeau.
This years team is at least watchable in losing fashion.
Last year we lost maybe 20 games due to Dwight's inability to accept an offense and brick city free throws.

Jordan Hill has been the best Laker this season and all thanks to the offense and his ability to accept the role as a rebounder and garbage clean up man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom