[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
I feel for y'all.

Me, though?

... I feel for y'all.

And to anyone thinking I'm rubbing it in, I'm seriously just posting to say something, but I'm not gonna be a jerk while y'all all tore up over the apparent beginning of the end for your boy.

Anyone who thinks I really am being a jerk, though, say the word and I'll post my true feelings and you'll see super quick the appreciation I have for Mamba. Just because I don't like him doesn't mean I'm glad he's breaking down. Hell, I'm breaking down, and this **** hurts.

How did the training staff and D'Antoni let him back on the floor after the injury? ALL precautions should have been taken with his return. I'm pointing fingers. At some point, you need to be the coach and end his night.

They need to realize that everyone isn't all day..

Just checked in and saw this thread blow up so either something good or bad. Was hoping for the former but this just plain sucks.

p39.gif

e7kum8.jpg

ibgx92UA9IHcpc.gif

I'm so ******g devastated

My girlfriend dropped like $800 on third row seats for tomorrow's game as my Christmas present

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

fml x infinity

Can you get a full refund?

Come on guys, you knew he was going to break down eventually.

Obviously we did not think it'd be so soon.

But hopefully it gives him more time to properly rest that achilles. He should just take his time and get ready for 2014 now.
No point in being stubborn anymore... seasons over Kob.

Last edited:
meh, he showed us a glimpse of what he had left in memphis.

anywho, starting at point guard for your Los Angeles Lakers!!....X ahhhhhh veeeee ayyyyyyyye Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeenry

eh kind of indifferent about this one...dude wasn't playing anywhere near what he is capable of because I think he can put out atleast 85% of the kobe we had last year...maybe this gives him more time to get up to that level of conditioning

there is no way kobe goes out like this...not THIS year...

Back
Top Bottom