[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
in all honestly Paus head has been on the chopping block since we got swept by the mavs a few years ago, i try to defend him but he makes it so hard
mean.gif

Dude gets his shot blocked and looks like he could care less.

I understand he's frustrating to watch, but it's just weird for me to see people **** on him like he hasn't helped us win a ring. One minute they love you, the next they want you gone.

Last edited:
in all honestly Paus head has been on the chopping block since we got swept by the mavs a few years ago, i try to defend him but he makes it so hard
mean.gif

Dude gets his shot blocked and looks like he could care less.

I understand he's frustrating to watch, but it's just weird for me to see people **** on him like he hasn't helped us win a ring. One minute they love you, the next they want you gone.

can't live in the past

[quote name="leemelone"]Amir+Jordan hill every single tandem that is currently breathing oxygen into their lungs is a better fit for this team than melo[/quote]Fixed.

[quote name="tay1"]I understand he's frustrating to watch, but it's just weird for me to see people **** on him like he hasn't helped us win a ring. One minute they love you, the next they want you gone.[/quote]IS (present tense; right now) frustrating to watch
DID (past tense) help us win a ring

the past Pau is not who is currently playing for us, and the present Pau is not who helped us win a ring.

I thought he got hurt again. Ohhhhh lawdy Jesus.

For real , i couldnt breath for about 20 seconds......he shoulda just went with his patented pull up , hes not ready for that yet.

Still all in all it wasnt a bad half at least he wasnt forcing shots or stopping ball movement.

Back
Top Bottom