[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Ok cool cuz u had me thinking u wanted his other achilles to pop, youre on this pro tank thing so hard i didnt know what to think :lol:

I think youre underselling how much he was passing last year.....didnt he have a streak or something of 10+ assist games ? Im not a huge numbers guy so im not sure but he seemed to be going out of his way to move the ball around and get guys involved. Im just saying if he a similar attitude we could be alright.

Kobe Bryant         [emoji]10004[/emoji]  @kobebryant
Follow

Gotham's Reckoning #zimmer #muse

12:05 PM - 8 Dec 2013

this guy 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Ok cool cuz u had me thinking u wanted his other achilles to pop, youre on this pro tank thing so hard i didnt know what to think :lol:

I think youre underselling how much he was passing last year.....didnt he have a streak or something of 10+ assist games ? Im not a huge numbers guy so im not sure but he seemed to be going out of his way to move the ball around and get guys involved. Im just saying if he a similar attitude we could be alright.
Yeah, he strung a few strong weeks together of high assist totals. But a lot of that was the result of him backing his defender down, drawing other defenders in and kicking it out to the "shooters". I'd like to not see that, right now anyways. I rather he ease his way into things, but that's not the Kobe Bryant way of doing things. :lol:

What if the Kobe that comes back got that Magic Johnson mindset? Just going through the flow of the game and making everyone around him better. What if that was stated at the contract extension? :nerd:

That's more or less how he played last year.

Tonight...my body is ready. :pimp:

They're both extremely average at what they do. I guess they're perfect for each other.

Last edited:
First bucket for the man: dunk, layup, three, classic run down the clock miracle fadeaway? What ya'll got?

When is payless shoe store gonna bring back prowings or xj900's and sign the young stud steve blake to an endorsement deal to rock um? **** is due way over due

Back
Top Bottom