[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by trickster360cj

I can't see how some of ya'll are giving up on the series already. Ya'll must have never played sports because I learned to never admit defeat until it actually happens. We can still win this series
With talk like that, you better have a seat on the LA bench and be wearing a jersey
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This. 

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

kobe stans have nothing to talk about EVER again ... 2 years in a row ... this dude bout to get swept ...

Because these negative moments wipe out all the success he's had in the past right? Oh okay.
indifferent.gif
... going fwd ... why u bringing up the past ????

Its hard to overlook 5 championships. I forgot though, only regular season MVP's matter to Heat fans. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

You don't mentally recover from a choke job like this
its not that bad, Lakers know how to defend the Thunder now. they can only watch more tape of those last 2 minutes and come back with more adjustments

At least Blake was open but got damn Kobe completely blew it for LA, and back to back games are on deck? Not looking good for them at all

Harden helped with the comeback tremendously pushing up the ball for the layups in the final 3 minutes. Lakers has to stop his penetration or they'll have no chance.

Not only did Kobe take those horrible shots and turn the ball over...
He whined and cried when Sefolosha grabbed the rebound, with another 4-5 seconds on the clock. Could have fouled. 

Never seen him get rattled mentally this bad.

KOBE COMPLETELY LOST THIS GAME

On the bright side, we played better. Not great by any stretch of the imagination, but we played better.

Not sure if the Thunder are as good as they were in game 1 or as bad as they were tonight. They're somewhere in the middle.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

You don't mentally recover from a choke job like this
its not that bad, Lakers know how to defend the Thunder now. they can only watch more tape of those last 2 minutes and come back with more adjustments

Thunder miss shots, win by 2.
Thunder hit shots, win by 29.

I don't think it matters how well they are defended.

Reporters ask the dumbest questions man.

"You guys were up 7, what's the feeling like in the locker room?"

How the %$#@ do you think it is?

Kobe is done. Dude can not be going 9-25 or 5-20 in these games and expect to win titles. Choking on top of that 
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
alien.gif

Dude can't even do a semi drive and throw up a floater. You know you are done when you can't even drive and throw up prayers in the lane
30t6p3b.gif

He needs to take a look at himself and understand that his fade away is predictable as hell and it ain't gonna work when your vert is now just 20 inches
30t6p3b.gif

This is worse than watching wizards MJ getting blocked 5 times by Pierce in a pre season game
tired.gif

Really, really bad loss for the Lakers, worst than the 29 point massacre in Game 1.

Lakers had the game in hand and choked the game away.

Kobe singlehandedly jumpstarted the OKC comeback.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

He was brutal down the stretch.

Saw no problem with MWP passing to Blake on that last possession he was WIDE open, just didn't hit it.

Not one single Laker deserves this loss, it's all on Kobe.  Not Blake, not Brown, not Ron, Sess, nobody. 

Game 2, 2012, all on 24.  Can't believe what I just witnessed. 

We've stolen a lot of games over the years guys.  Now we know the other end of it. 

It's possible that we get BLOWN out in game 3.  Imagine Bynum's attitude right now.  Yolo x infinity squared. 
laugh.gif

Wow........

Back
Top Bottom