[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

I guess MJ was never sarcastic in his career... jesus christ, everytime Kobe is down in a playoff series all the MJ stans enter the thread and start trolling.
I was an MJ fan myself, no one will EVER be better than MJ...but why the hell do we have to discuss that in every single series thread?

We don't...but its clearly brought up to toy with Laker/Kobe fans and trying to get "angry" responses out of people, hoping for bans and suspensions. 

As divided as we are on NT with different sports teams, different team threads, different fans...it would be nice to smack talk without having to go as far to try and get people irritated and possibly banned, like Doo Be Doo is constantly trying to do.

Some petty, childhood type of trolling that seems unnecessary amongst men who want to discuss sports. But whatever, i guess its all about the lulz for people.

Unfortunately some young Laker fans do the same thing in other team/series threads, so I guess it's payback for those fools...and I get that, im not blind. 

It's just unfortunate.

where were all these guys when we beat the thunder a couple weeks ago???

some people have way too much time on their hands.

and scott brooks is not the great coach people make him out to be. his team does not run any real sets or have any real offense. but they are so athletic and talented that it covers up for that.

UnchartedDrake wrote:
Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Kobe basically admitted defeat last night after the game.
The reporter asked him, "Could the Lakers guard The Thunder?"
Kobe Said "No"...

What kind of superstar says something like, Im pretty sure #23 would NEVER EVER, say anything like that, even if it was true.

Wow guy really?

You can't detect the sarcasm and the fact that he is annoyed at the dumb question?

Im not even going to lie, after i saw it on espn again, i did kinda see the sarcasm on his face....I won't even stunt�
laugh.gif

In Your Face Bro...
laugh.gif

��

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Man I love the Lakers and Kobe is my favorite player but he is going to shoot this team out of every game this series. He needs to play some team ball this series him going 12-27 aint gonna cut it with this team, need to get a rythm with some of the other players and feed feed feed Bynum early!
Did you even watch the game last night? Kobe was the least of the problems last night, he facilitated early. Thunder were hitting everything and we were clueless on how to play the pick-n-roll and defense in general which is why we got blasted.

Bottom line is we have to play defense and hard defense at that, no half *!% attempts, either commit to the hard double team and rotate accordingly or hedge properly and be able to recover, we gave up everything last night which won't cut it. I'm hoping it was just an blip and not a trend that the Thunder will shoot that well this entire series, because if not it's over in 4. 

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Man I love the Lakers and Kobe is my favorite player but he is going to shoot this team out of every game this series. He needs to play some team ball this series him going 12-27 aint gonna cut it with this team, need to get a rythm with some of the other players and feed feed feed Bynum early!
Did you even watch the game last night? Kobe was the least of the problems last night, he facilitated early. Thunder were hitting everything and we were clueless on how to play the pick-n-roll and defense in general which is why we got blasted.

Bottom line is we have to play defense and hard defense at that, no half *!% attempts, either commit to the hard double team and rotate accordingly or hedge properly and be able to recover, we gave up everything last night which won't cut it. I'm hoping it was just an blip and not a trend that the Thunder will shoot that well this entire series, because if not it's over in 4. 
Bro I def watched last night, but it seemed like once OKC got a little hot Kobe was thinking " Ok I gotta do this on my own" , and yes he is the best player on the team but when you are seeing a double or you man is pressed on you you have to look what you have on the floor. For instance it was either later in the 1st quarter or early 2nd, Kobe had two in his face and attempts some weak turn around/fade .... c'mon mannnn

Bro I def watched last night, but it seemed like once OKC got a little hot Kobe was thinking " Ok I gotta do this on my own" , and yes he is the best player on the team but when you are seeing a double or you man is pressed on you you have to look what you have on the floor. For instance it was either later in the 1st quarter or early 2nd, Kobe had two in his face and attempts some weak turn around/fade .... c'mon mannnn

if hes not doing that weak fadeaway then paus gunna be doing that fadeaway and i would rather have kobe shootin fadeaways then pau

Yea, def wasn't watching the same game you were but ok. Bynum, Pau, Metta all got there touches last night early and were effective for the most part, Kobe took 9 shots by half and we were down 14. Thunder had 61 points, don't see how he was trying to do it on his own, but ok.

Yea, def wasn't watching the same game you were but ok. Bynum, Pau, Metta all got there touches last night early and were effective for the most part, Kobe took 9 shots by half and we were down 14. Thunder had 61 points, don't see how he was trying to do it on his own, but ok.
Bro we get it you love Kobe, won't criticize him anymore ...

Please son, those that follow me on Twitter and here know I will not hesitate to call Bean on his stupid @!++ ...when it's warranted. Last night was not the case. Thabo played great defense on him, but the fact that we gave up 119 points last night on near 60% shooting was why we lost, bottom line.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Don't know why people keep making a big whoop about Kobe guarding Russy. Kobe ain't got nothing for him. Even Kobe in his peak can't stop him. Sorry to break it to you. Artest would be the best bet but he can't guard everybody. Lakers are done in 5.

Nah. Kobe in his prime would have Westbrook struggling. Him and JKidd were the best guard defenders in the league at that time.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Don't know why people keep making a big whoop about Kobe guarding Russy. Kobe ain't got nothing for him. Even Kobe in his peak can't stop him. Sorry to break it to you. Artest would be the best bet but he can't guard everybody. Lakers are done in 5.

Nah. Kobe in his prime would have Westbrook struggling. Him and JKidd were the best guard defenders in the league at that time.

Don't tell them. They don't want to listen.

lakers havent been able to guard pgs in a very long time. aaron brooks, jj barea, tp, ty. pretty much any pg will go off. kobe/ron arent quick enough at their age to guard the pgs. interesting to see mike brown's gameplan.

the thunder were hitting shots, just like dallas last year. when okc is that efficient, you are not gonna beat them. lakers did come out to play in the first, which was a good sign. still think you can beat okc inside.

im not a lakers fan but it sucks watching kobe at this stage of his career. he is still a beast, but relegated to being a jump shooter. miss the days where he would attack that rim or go with that baseline reverse dunk.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

It's just unfortunate.
Yes it is.
30t6p3b.gif

Props to you for always having my SN in your post.
smokin.gif

THANKS FOR COMING INTO THIS THREAD FOR THE 15TH TIME AND NOT TALKING ANYTHING HAVING TO DO WITH THE GAME, THE SERIES, OR THE NBA. 

THAT IS CALLED TROLLING.  WEREN'T YOU WARNED FOR THAT RECENTLY? 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

It's just unfortunate.
Yes it is.
30t6p3b.gif

Props to you for always having my SN in your post.
smokin.gif
The fact that you get so much satisfaction out of having your screen-name be in someones post on NT says everything that needs to be said about you.
I'm glad I could make your day so easily bro.

Here it is one more time, Doo Be Doo... how about once more? Why not? Doo Be Doo. 

Life is looking up for you dawg. 
pimp.gif

All this Mike Brown talk again, listen: he's just not doing what you want the way you want. Period. Every single one of you antis has a different thing you want him to do. Sure, you might all unanimously agree on a few things here & there throughout the season, but overall, your criterion is the same: "Win and I won't criticize you."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

All this Mike Brown talk again, listen: he's just not doing what you want the way you want. Period. Every single one of you antis has a different thing you want him to do. Sure, you might all unanimously agree on a few things here & there throughout the season, but overall, your criterion is the same: "Win and I won't criticize you."
laugh.gif

I've been a critic of mike brown since the start. I hate it, and I hate that he knows nothing about offense, and I hate that we play like garbage coming out of the half/time outs/ stopped balls etc. 
But yesterday wasn't mike brown's fault. We got whooped like asian kid with a bad report card across the board. :/

I kind of agree with this and I've been following Kobe as my child hood idols back in the 90s.  One thing though, if the shots drop, peeps admire him, but if it doesn't, people criticize him.

Barkley made a comment last night about Kobe and MJ and I think it is very important that people hear it again.  Barkley said, MJ was a 'great' defender.  We know Kobe's energy is best reserved on the offensive end, but LA needs youth on the wing against these quick guys.  Offensively, LA has the size on the inside and they'll need to establish that.  If KOBE can rely on the inside to score, he can use his energy to defend either Russell or Durant.

I am neutral about Brown, but at least he barks and talks during the game.

There's an assistant guy that looks like a celeb or pron star, he looks some what like a villian or matthew macconghey.  What's his name? HE looks hella plastered 24/7.  

all durant and russell needs is a few banging of the body. have kobe back down on them. but SHELF A LOAFER is reall good. he reminds me of raja bell and what not. 1% offense, 99% defense. and thats all u need on KOBE. kobe's old.

he has to evolve here like a pokemon from pikachu to raichu.. he has to evolve his game further and trust his bigs.

7 Stages of Grief...

1. SHOCK & DENIAL

2. PAIN & GUILT

3. ANGER & BARGAINING

4. "DEPRESSION", REFLECTION, LONELINESS

5. THE UPWARD TURN

6. RECONSTRUCTION & WORKING THROUGH

7. ACCEPTANCE & HOPE

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Wow guy really?

You can't detect the sarcasm and the fact that he is annoyed at the dumb question?

Im not even going to lie, after i saw it on espn again, i did kinda see the sarcasm on his face....I won't even stunt�
laugh.gif
Don't even try to play it off... kid. You're a lame who got called out on for saying some dumb shhh. Get outta here.

Wow....Just Wow...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom