[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

3149nwy.jpg

I can't support this.. come on man.

I rock with Russ.. but... come on.

Actually.. I take it back. This is the exact type of outrageous @@@@ Westbrook would wear. He does not care.. and I respect that.

Make a new thread for this Kobe vs. MJ debate or something or send each other PM's 
eyes.gif

I will give Brown the benefit of the doubt and see if he comes up with an adjustment for Westbrook. It was nice to see Kupchak in the stands and being humiliated though. Cost cutting does not work and post up game with zero shooters does not work either
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by KenJi714

indifferent.gif
i was talking about  the teams Mike played when he was at 33 dawg

We all know the 80s bad boys ran the 80s Bulls out of town. Same with the showtime Lakers and Celtics

I asked what team is better than the '12 Thunder that Mike had to play when he was 33 years old

Jazz , Knicks ?
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
really showing your age....Jordan was 34 when his team faced the Jazz in the first of two finals match-ups.
oh and 1996 I can recall a dominant Orlando Magic team ready and determined to make a second straight finals appearance, only to get swepted....badly. Have a nice day!

He's comparing talent levels on a Jazz team that a loaded Lakers squad, arguably more talented than some of the Shaqkobe title teams, couldn't get past in '97 and '98 and saying they're an inferior team to this current Thunder team?? Yeah..ok. He's clearly showing his age and his general, consistent level of ignorance with a dash of his captain save-a-kob tendencies. Definitely gives Laker fans a bad name.Too bad ignore doesn't work with quoted responses...oh well.

plus he just steered away from his original argument of find me one playoff team in 1996 that played vs jordan and the bulls that's better than this year's thunder team....
Penny>>>Westbrook 

Shaq>> Durant

Horace Grant.....i mean...really

plus that Magic starting five.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 I mean they won 60 games that season! 

SMH i know...quit feeding that troll..or clown..or whatever...

goodnight

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

Kenji is in denial. I doubt he even plays ball. We shouldn't argue with an idiot people watching might not be able to tell the difference.
MJ>KB
Oh wow you doubt that i even play ball. So you're in the NBA ? As far a im concern. We're all weekend warriors at best

LOL you play pick up ball ?
You knowledge speaks for itself. I played in high school and college. Played against perkins and TJ Ford in high school. I've been around the game let alone sports for quite sometime. I'm a realist I go by what I see and know something you lack.

TNT did Mike Brown no favors by showing clips from different huddles and each head coach talking...Lakers were shown last and Kobe was the only one speaking.
laugh.gif

I see you, TNT.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

3149nwy.jpg

I can't support this.. come on man.

I rock with Russ.. but... come on.

Actually.. I take it back. This is the exact type of outrageous @@@@ Westbrook would wear. He does not care.. and I respect that.

This dude.  
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And y'all dudes need to the dead the MJ/Kobe argument not the thread for that.

The Thunder are just a better, deeper team. I think that Bynum and Pau shouldn't be on the court at the same time, they just can't cover enough ground on the pick and roll

Consider starting Blake and have Sessions come off to match up with Fish. Besides this game Blake's been on fire and could help with spacing for the bigs.

I thought they could've tried Ebanks in a couple of spots too. Uphill climb for the Lakers for sure.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Can we fire Mike Brown now? 
laugh.gif

You're right. We never got blown out under Phil. *replays Dallas series*

Anyways, hats off to the Thunder. They showed up early and their stars had a great game. Punched us in the mouth early and didn't let up.

We'll be fine.
laugh.gif
 Please. We got destroyed by 04 Detroit, San Antonio 03 and last year. Why? We were burnt out all of those years. Game 7 would've never happened with the Nuggets under Phil. Drew never acted the way he does under Phil. Don't ever ask compare Phil to Mike. I'm not here to talk about Phil because he's not coming back anytime soon but at least get a guy who can actually run an offense. I knew Mike Brown was a mistake from the get go. Get Jerry Sloan out of retirement now! 
nerd.gif

But all the credit goes to the Thunder. They're a better coached team and a much more talented team. 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

okc with the sweep or win in 5

and lets not hear that bull @$#% about us not being real fans. we are being realistic. The lakers just took 7 games to beat the nuggets. sessions got smashed by lawson. just imagine what westbrook is gonna do to him.

kobe is showing his age once again. mike brown is completely clueless on the offensive side.

bynum and pau are both inconsistent.

we are terrible on the road.

if it wasnt for steve blake of all people we would be fishing right now
laugh.gif
Sensible. QFT!

Back
Top Bottom