Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

^ :lol:

Hey so this guy still doesn't wear his wedding ring or just sometimes now?

Hey this is just too funny and too spot on!

Last edited:
Wow, a Laker hater thread? LMAO! You dudes are crazy. This sweep was light. It's nothin'.

Dudes in here acting like it's all over for us.
laugh.gif

Kobe and boys yet again out the first round and got swept while I got to watch Gasoft cry and Dwight ejected while Kobe hurt on side fake coaching. Almost had a tear in my eye that night,As a lakers hater you couldn't have ask for more.

Last edited:
Kobe and boys yet again out the first round and got swept while I got to watch Gasoft cry and Dwight ejected while Kobe hurt on side fake coaching. Almost had a tear in my eye that night,As a lakers hater you couldn't have ask for more.

LMAAAOOOOOOO!!!
I am crying so many tears!!

:pimp: Congratulations everyone in this thread. We did it

repped. i snorted at the "we did it".

started to read this thread at page 25 and this reminds me of when i discovered "people lurking in the background" x "carlos boozer single handedly keeping black ice in business".
ten years from now when kobe tries to make another rap album or snitch on another bball player, im bumping this thread.

I feel like smoking a pound and drinking that henny to celebrate myself.. Lakers gone, Kobe most likely gonna come back a 16 ppg player lol. God bless your heart Duncan
:lol:

:lol: My dude is turnt!

Naw but seriously, bryant will not only be back at the beginning of next season but I believe he will be back playing like this season avg at least in the mid 20's ppg.

I know we don't want it but it's coming bros :lol: dude is relentless!

I feel for Kobe, I hope he gets moved to a contender.

**** the Lakers as an organization though. Spoiled brat ******g fans.

Back
Top Bottom