Lady gets pregnant twice in three weeks

nerd.gif
Kneesh?

FAIL. dude thought he could go in raw w/o any repercussions since she was already knocked up.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Did kneesh really get pregnant tho?
laugh.gif
... she aint been around...

she was banned for a catfight with late80's. She called her a skizer, and 80's said some recycled horse jokes.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif

she was banned for a catfight with late80's. She called her a skizer, and 80's said some recycled horse jokes.

o yea... I forgot all about that

laugh.gif

when was this

Originally Posted by solematic j21

laugh.gif

when was this
TEAM RAW
risk is only a game

takes another L
laugh.gif

I always knew this was possible, next time it'll happen for two different fathers
laugh.gif
I remember my religious teacher saying it'd be a biologicalphenomenon. Silly religious teacher.

laugh.gif
when was this
In the R.I.P. DJ AM thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I always knew this was possible, next time it'll happen for two different fathers
laugh.gif
I remember my religious teacher saying it'd be a biological phenomenon. Silly religious teacher.

laugh.gif
when was this
In the R.I.P. DJ AM thread
laugh.gif

roll.gif
how do you start problems on some type of thread like that? Did theyargue about who was a bigger fan?

Just saw the vid explaining this, that is a crazy situation, the babies will be born in diff years. I hope they come out healthy.

When I worked at Cedar Point I knew triplets. 2 were identical and looked like the dude who killed Chris Rock in 'The Longest Yard'. The third one hada
different father and looked like Chris Farley. It goes without saying that their mother is a #!%%$. 2 guys raw in 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom