Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet vol. HueyPinLouisV

Originally Posted by DJ bana

PS. to all those who are interested in topics and unknown news like this.... peep the original poster of the article on the following website: http://pimpinturtle.com/
(that is where i got this article from and posted it on twitter)

are there any readers of pimpinturtle on here?

Ehh, this is part of the problem with the internet. Sorry, I am not going to believe anything factual comes from a website Pimpinturtle. The internet haskilled all real investigative journalism, which covers the $@%# that really matters. Instead, we jut spend time talking about cool sounding theories whichreally are insignificant and having nothing to do with what is going on.

Executive76 wrote:
Don't let them get you too Seeko
tired.gif

Sall good homey. I find it fascinating how some people get so emotional and defensive about proving these theories wrong. It's like it charges a nervein them or something...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

PS. to all those who are interested in topics and unknown news like this.... peep the original poster of the article on the following website: http://pimpinturtle.com/

Ehh, this is part of the problem with the internet. Sorry, I am not going to believe anything factual comes from a website Pimpinturtle. The internet has killed all real investigative journalism, which covers the $@%# that really matters. Instead, we jut spend time talking about cool sounding theories which really are insignificant and having nothing to do with what is going on.
They were talking about this on HBO yesterday.
Most of us are getting our news from Blogs which are only someone else's OPINION. Journalists report FACTS, we ignore facts because often times they seemso dull and boring. We go to Blogs because everything is so juicy and dramatic, our generation still needs to learn how to differentiate between someone'sinteresting opinion and facts.

Ill be damned the day I go to youtube and conspiracy theorists website to get my news about society.

Originally Posted by Diego

Ehh, this is part of the problem with the internet. Sorry, I am not going to believe anything factual comes from a website Pimpinturtle. The internet has killed all real investigative journalism, which covers the $@%# that really matters. Instead, we jut spend time talking about cool sounding theories which really are insignificant and having nothing to do with what is going on.
Most of us are getting our news from Blogs which are only someone else's OPINION. Journalists report FACTS, we ignore facts because often times they seem so dull and boring. We go to Blogs because everything is so juicy and dramatic, our generation still needs to learn how to differentiate between someone's interesting opinion and facts.

Ill be damned the day I go to youtube and conspiracy theorists website to get my news about society.

I can agree with this as well, but just because blogs are "technically" opinions because their facts arent checked by an "official" doesntmean it's not a good idea to read SOME of them. Even some stuff on YouTube is good. That's just like saying "the only good education is in aschool." It's false. I feel like one should read up on whatever information is available to him/her and find the truth based on what they truelybelieve WITH fact checking to back it up.

Wild animal guts, Wild animal guts, Wild animal guts, Wild animal guts, Leev this is killing me-killing me, trayb-trayb, wild animal, killing me-killing,today.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Executive76 wrote:
tired.gif

Sall good homey. I find it fascinating how some people get so emotional and defensive about proving these theories wrong. It's like it charges a nerve in them or something...
laugh.gif
oh the irony

Most of us are getting our news from Blogs which are only someone else's OPINION. Journalists report FACTS, we ignore facts because often times they seem so dull and boring. We go to Blogs because everything is so juicy and dramatic, our generation still needs to learn how to differentiate between someone's interesting opinion and facts.

This what I mean by the theories are cool but the answers are much simpler. Investigate your local senators and governments within our big cities and findingcorruption will not be hard to find. Our local politicians stealing from us, etc. That is why the death of newspapers is sad, there is really so much stuffthat isn't getting reported, and when you get $@+* from the internet, you never know where it is coming from or its actual credibility. Instead, now welike to pretend that there are some mythical figures who secretl control the world. It is actually sad. The Wire touched on this in the 5th season.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Interestingly enough, while going through a lot of the magazines I've collected throughout the years and some of my old comics, I was just thinking about what a breath of fresh air Gaga is for young people today. She's so avant garde and post-modern that she cannot readily be relegated to any one genre of music, so they shove her into the 'pop' category. Combine that with above-average skills as a performance artist, and she's worth however much a ticket is to see her.
I agree 100% Love her or hate her, we need more of her. Her sexuality and identity border on 70's David Bowie or 80's Prince-like sexualambiguity. That's great. David Bowie and Prince transcended the idea of only male and female as sexes. We need more truly weird artists. Artists whoconvey their art in everything they do. She is a more accessible Bjork.....and that is worth more than any other current pop star.

Here is the thing. Some of these artistes have no idea what they are representing or have any
control of their very own image at all.
They just are going with the flow of those who are in control.
Do I believe Lady Gaga herself is an 33 degree scottish rite mason. No.
But he her image is def being controlled to expose certian viewings and messages.
She may have no idea what she is giving off.
The record company determines the name, video direction, what songs are on the albums, and etc.
It would be very simple-minded to just sit back and think Lady Gaga is just some wild lady who
became famous and now want to brainswash everyone.
Its bigger than her. She may just simply want the fame and wants to be a product of music.
The responsibilty of the rest of it are to the powers that be.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Executive76 wrote:
tired.gif

Sall good homey. I find it fascinating how some people get so emotional and defensive about proving these theories wrong. It's like it charges a nerve in them or something...
laugh.gif
oh the irony

laugh.gif
Ohhh, you got me there!!!
7bc163170c14e356c1b5d9cab9615762e7b1d4c9.gif

My point is, why are you so against someone trying to get a point accross? Natrually, I would be defensive because I'm the protagonist.

I can agree with this as well, but just because blogs are "technically" opinions because their facts arent checked by an "official" doesnt mean it's not a good idea to read SOME of them. Even some stuff on YouTube is good. That's just like saying "the only good education is in a school." It's false. I feel like one should read up on whatever information is available to him/her and find the truth based on what they truely believe WITH fact checking to back it up.

No, but basically it is like trying to educate yourself with books that weren't fact checked and edited by publisher's. All you need to educateyourself is literature but it takes extensive work/research to publish a book. Anyone can just post a bunch of !#%%!*!* on the internet.

airmaxpenny1 wrote:

airmaxpenny1 wrote:

PS. to all those who are interested in topics and unknown news like this.... peep the original poster of the article on the following website: http://pimpinturtle.com/ href="http://pimpinturtle.com/" target=_blank>httphttp://pimpinturtle.com/ href="http://pimpinturtle.com/" target=_blank>://pimpinturtle.com/

I can agree with this as well, but just because blogs are "technically" opinions because their facts arent checked by an "official" doesnt mean it's not a good idea to read SOME of them. Even some stuff on YouTube is good. That's just like saying "the only good education is in a school." It's false. I feel like one should read up on whatever information is available to him/her and find the truth based on what they truely believe WITH fact checking to back it up.

No, but basically it is like trying to educate yourself with books that weren't fact checked and edited by publisher's. All you need to educate yourself is literature but it takes extensive work/research to publish a book. Anyone can just post a bunch of !#%%!*!* on the internet.

That's true, but either way it goes, the information is dangerous and should be approached with skepticism and caution when you dont have a previousknowledge of such.

My problem with the whole thing is, people believe anything they hear or read for the most part. And while I am not saying newspapers or books are perfect butthey are usually held to a certain standard at least, which is not present on the internet.

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
My problem with the whole thing is, people believe anything they hear or read for the most part. And while I am not saying newspapers or books are perfect but they are usually held to a certain standard at least, which is not present on the internet.
So what part of this article are you disputing because of lack of proof?

Originally Posted by THE FAME

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
My problem with the whole thing is, people believe anything they hear or read for the most part. And while I am not saying newspapers or books are perfect but they are usually held to a certain standard at least, which is not present on the internet.

Umm, basically all of it.

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
Originally Posted by THE FAME

airmaxpenny1 wrote:

Umm, basically all of it.

You don't believe the examples of symbolism shown?
Or do you not believe there is such as thing as the Illuminati all together?

no, the person who runs it is very close to me.

Seems to me that if anyone is trying to influence us on anything its DJ Bana herself.
Youve advertised this site like 5 times hding behind this whole illuminati stuff.

5 times? more like 2, get over yourself. There are a few NTers who seem interested in topics like this one, and im guiding them to a website.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The person who runs the site is my brother, we cross promote each others sites when we have the opportunity to. I love how quick people jump to assumptionsanytime i post anything relevant to a thread. The original thread poster stated he saw this article from me, so i wanted to reconfirm where i found theinformation. The %%%% is wrong with people? And im not promoting any kind of Illuminati "stuff".... the facts are out there, and i am highly entitledto have my opinion. I do not run around NT posting constant threads to do with the illuminati. If i really wanted to push the "illuminati" belief onNT, trust i would've posted this article amongst many others, but i dont. Why? because i dont let these "conspiracy theories" run my life, but isure make myself aware... just as i am aware of all other news. I like to be worldy and knowledgeable on all matters and i research topics to the fullestextent before establishing my own opinions.

Are men afraid of intellectual women? Ha, it seems that is the case.
Or maybe its just the fact that NTers will always love to hate me.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bring it on. Been here since 02, and im still here.

*plays D'evils- Jay-Z*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seems to me that if anyone is trying to influence us on anything its DJ Bana herself.
Youve advertised this site like 5 times hding behind this whole illuminati stuff.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*plays D'evils- Jay-Z*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OBVIOUSLY, you should have played Jay-Z - Bring It On.. You lose
tired.gif
laugh.gif

naw, i was going for the "i love the illuminati" reference. ;]
(with a sarcastic undertone, of course)

5 times? more like 2, get over yourself. There are a few NTers who seem interested in topics like this one, and im guiding them to a website.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The person who runs the site is my brother, we cross promote each others sites when we have the opportunity to. I love how quick people jump to assumptions anytime i post anything relevant to a thread. The original thread poster stated he saw this article from me, so i wanted to reconfirm where i found the information. The %%%% is wrong with people? And im not promoting any kind of Illuminati "stuff".... the facts are out there, and i am highly entitled to have my opinion. I do not run around NT posting constant threads to do with the illuminati. If i really wanted to push the "illuminati" belief on NT, trust i would've posted this article amongst many others, but i dont. Why? because i dont let these "conspiracy theories" run my life, but i sure make myself aware... just as i am aware of all other news. I like to be worldy and knowledgeable on all matters and i research topics to the fullest extent before establishing my own opinions.

Are men afraid of intellectual women? Ha, it seems that is the case.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*plays D'evils- Jay-Z*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You dont see the irony in telling me to get over myself and then make that statement?
Did you really just subliminally hit me with the "I been on NT longer than you" card?
indifferent.gif

Its cool that you hit us up with a source for those of us that are interested in these topics, but you went and did it multiple times.
I wasnt the only one that commented on your shameless plugging.
Sorry that I dont look to your brothers word to help me explore different subjects, sorry that I dont believe Lady Gaga uses symbols as part of some biggermission.
Whatever happened to the days when people were just creative? People cant be artistic anymore without having to be tied to some type of New World Order group.

Scared of smart girls, ME?
How bout next time you feeling intelligent you hit me up and we go out for a cup of coffee. We could talk about whatever you want to talk about.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom