Ladies, what do you do when a dude gropes you in the club?

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

I want my meat grabbed! all this meat-grabbing is making me excited

sick.gif
laugh.gif

I been groped at work b4 plenty times,
But to your questions girls like freaky +@+ done 2 em in the club.....dont car what anyone say
but nothin disrespectful like grabbin a tittie in front of everyone
smh.gif
...at leasti think

One time one of my dudes got groped in wal mart by some shamu broad..Orca grabbed his left cheek and dude fell to the ground, on his knees, then the fetalposition and started crying his eyes out with everybody in the pet food isle just staring at him..I pretended like i didnt know dude at the moment on some"Ima go check out those boxing gloves over there real quick" type #%%!.

I stay useful with my hands in the club, you just gotta use judgement, determine if a girl is feeling you or not, and go from there....i tend to stay away fromstraight up just grabbin ******* but panty line, cheeks, waste, arms, all fair game imo...and if she's controlling your hands putting them places you knowyou're straight

As far as being groped, I've been groped plenty of times, females at the club, at school, hookers, never been groped by a dude though, that warrantsthrowing hands

Funny because this happened last Saturday.

Ol' girl was dancing and having a nice time when the dude reached around like 4 people Mr. Fantastic style and grabbed a handful and then recoiled. Sheturned around with the quickness looking for suspects. No one was charged though.

I just
smh.gif
@ the dude.

It's dudes like him that make girls have the "never date a dude at the club" mentality. :/

Some of us are there just to have fun. l|

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

I stay useful with my hands in the club, you just gotta use judgement, determine if a girl is feeling you or not, and go from there....i tend to stay away from straight up just grabbin ******* but panty line, cheeks, waste, arms, all fair game imo...and if she's controlling your hands putting them places you know you're straight

As far as being groped, I've been groped plenty of times, females at the club, at school, hookers, never been groped by a dude though, that warrants throwing hands
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

I stay useful with my hands in the club, you just gotta use judgement, determine if a girl is feeling you or not, and go from there....i tend to stay away from straight up just grabbin ******* but panty line, cheeks, waste, arms, all fair game imo...and if she's controlling your hands putting them places you know you're straight

As far as being groped, I've been groped plenty of times, females at the club, at school, hookers, never been groped by a dude though, that warrants throwing hands
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Why do y'all always feel the need to attack any girl who posts here?

I'll never understand it.
smh.gif
dudes don't know how to act with a girl in real life... and you wonder about their conduct here?....

Originally Posted by selfmadepimp

well my definition of groped might be different from you guys'. i do get the idiots who need to "pass through" and do that slick feel....
*raises hand slowly* I def do this, not gonna front.
If I get a positive reaction such as more gyrating of the hips I may make my presents more known
devil.gif

But if I get the
alien.gif
face, I'm def was "tryin" to get to theother side of the club
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroTwos

well my definition of groped might be different from you guys'. i do get the idiots who need to "pass through" and do that slick feel....
If I get a positive reaction such as more gyrating of the hips I may make my presents more known
devil.gif

But if I get the
alien.gif
face, I'm def was "tryin" to get to the other side of the club
laugh.gif
what are you, Santa?

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

Originally Posted by RetroTwos

devil.gif

But if I get the
alien.gif
face, I'm def was "tryin" to get to the other side of the club
laugh.gif
what are you, Santa?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bklyngurl

i do get the idiots who need to "pass through" and do that slick feel.
grin.gif
that is mad annoying
But its better than just coming up to yall face to face and just going in for the feel though
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom