Ladies And Gentlemen The Air Jordan XX3 Chicago Novem 28 (PICS)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these look clean but november has so many great releases along with the red/black 1s and all the three XX3s.

prob just gonna cop the motorsports, then maybe look back and cop a pair of the red XX3's

nelly made these look like hypbeast j's. i feel like anything those bozo's wear(bow wow, nelly, JD)i stay clear from. they're like a mosquito bitethat you can't scratch, soo irritating. i already got the cleaner looking old loves and my moneys tight so im coo. i still wish they came out with thejbaac red xx3's instead of these candy paint rollin on twinkies gentry wanna b down with the hood can i b down colorway.

since i can't afford the premieres imma have to mess with the black unc's real hard, and a couple of pairs of moto's isa must.

Originally Posted by miamin2

Arent these just like the jordan brand high school classic pe's?
No not exactly. If you notice, the red in the actual xx3's releasing to us the public have a gem and sparkle in the red. The Playeredition's had a solir candy red with no sparkle and they looked almost plastic.

i will be coppn these with the motors sport..november is gon be a preety expensive month!!!

I love everything about these....... except the patent. Maybe i should be glad that JB are saving me $200.

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

nelly made these look like hypbeast j's. .

....and there's that too. Seeing them on Nelly's feet makes me want to not wear them.

Yea I definitely think all the XX3s that are droppin' the 28th will be a pass for me. I need the money for x-mas shopping.

wow just wow those are HOT!
pimp.gif

First good news is that Genrty isn't even in this country anymore JB sent him to Asia. Me and my lil' man will be rocking these joints Xmas morningwhen we go to the Laker game.

^^i'm heated these were scrapped in place of the candy paint rollin on twenties nelly hypebeast red xx3's.

nice pic btw......

Back
Top Bottom